Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say your exercise routine is like? I haven't done much working out in a while, but am due to get back into it one of these days. With that being said, what is your workout/exercise routine? When I was working out, I would try to get at least an hour in of working out, maybe some cardio, or weight lifting, depends on the day. I try to go an hour, but sometimes go for 30-45 minutes depending on my mood that day haha. What about you?

I workout at least 20 to 30 minutes maximum every morning I go to the gym. If I can't go to the gym, I would've to work out at home and use the same time duration. I do general body workout daily and reserve weight lifting for Saturday.

There are specific places where I usually target whenever I am working out. Those places are my abdominal, my arms, shoulder and my legs. So, any workout drill that I'm going to be making use of whenever I'm working out will definitely going to be focused on those areas.

The only exercise I do is walking. However, I don't walk every day. I walk 3 hours in week, usually every alternate day. I don't go to the gym and I do not have any gym equipment. I walk for health and fitness. Walking also makes me feel creative. Some of my best ideas are formulated during the walk.

The only exercise I do is walking. However, I don't walk every day. I walk 3 hours in week, usually every alternate day. I don't go to the gym and I do not have any gym equipment. I walk for health and fitness. Walking also makes me feel creative. Some of my best ideas are formulated during the walk.

People look down on walking as a credible exercise but they are wrong. It's a very good workout routine. It's my father's only workout routine for over 30 years. It is what have been keeping him fit and strong like a stallion horse.

I am the type that is always focused on other basics when I am working out such as focusing on my hips and abs. I am scared of having a pot belly and will always do everything within my powers to ensure that I keep the abs in shape.

I am doing calisthenics once in 2 days and I am working on full body which means all of the important muscles in the human body: back, legs, hands, chest and more.
The other day I run for 1 hour and doing more exercises for hands and legs and in conclusion it is very healthy and makes you stronger so its worth it.

I rarely do workout like gyms and all those stuff, but I consider the fact workout I do that helps me a bit is walking, cause that is what I do most time in the pm when cool fresh breeze is thriving it way through the streets.

I work out 3 days a week. 30 mins cardio, 30 mins weight lifting (1 hr/day). Cardio includes running on the treadmill or using the cross-trainer, and weight lifting includes lifting dumbles for bicep curls, shoulder press, etc.

I work out 3 days a week. 30 mins cardio, 30 mins weight lifting (1 hr/day). Cardio includes running on the treadmill or using the cross-trainer, and weight lifting includes lifting dumbles for bicep curls, shoulder press, etc.

The thing I love so much about cardio exercises is that it helps you to become very fit and strong as well. It is not like every other kind of workout that people are doing to just develop their body parts. When you focus very well on full cardio exercises, you will find the inner strength in you.

I am the type that is always focused on other basics when I am working out such as focusing on my hips and abs. I am scared of having a pot belly and will always do everything within my powers to ensure that I keep the abs in shape.

What are you doing with working on your hips as a man? This is very funny because it's only ladies I've known to work on their hips and butts. If you focus on your abs, biceps, shoulders, chest and thighs, they will give you the right body structure like a man.

I rarely do workout like gyms and all those stuff, but I consider the fact workout I do that helps me a bit is walking, cause that is what I do most time in the pm when cool fresh breeze is thriving it way through the streets.

There are so many people I know who don't need to go to the gym in order for them to workout. This is because it is very easy for them to carry out any kind of workout drills they are interested in doing at home with the use of workout application. This helps them to know exactly how to go about it.

There are so many people I know who don't need to go to the gym in order for them to workout. This is because it is very easy for them to carry out any kind of workout drills they are interested in doing at home with the use of workout application. This helps them to know exactly how to go about it.
Personal preferences, convenience, and individual circumstances all play a role in why some people opt for home workouts instead of going to a gym. It's a matter of finding the approach that best suits their needs and lifestyle.

Personal preferences, convenience, and individual circumstances all play a role in why some people opt for home workouts instead of going to a gym. It's a matter of finding the approach that best suits their needs and lifestyle.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is the reason why you have to find out the right approach that works out very well for you when it comes to having to exercise. When it is something that you can do at home, there are so many ways you can be able to engage in it and if it's something that you can do at the gym, there are several ways you can be able to do them as well.

A man should never have a pot belly. It makes one look like a troll. I take care of my body and mental health. They work hand in hand. Working out can be tiring but if you're gaining from it, the exercise will he enjoyed.

What are you doing with working on your hips as a man? This is very funny because it's only ladies I've known to work on their hips and butts. If you focus on your abs, biceps, shoulders, chest and thighs, they will give you the right body structure like a man.

It is never easy for someone to be consistent when it comes to working out. This is the reason why a lot of people get discouraged whenever they are trying to keep working out consistently in order for them to maintain their body shapes. It is the reason why you need the right motivation for you to always be committed to your working out routines.

It is never easy for someone to be consistent when it comes to working out. This is the reason why a lot of people get discouraged whenever they are trying to keep working out consistently in order for them to maintain their body shapes. It is the reason why you need the right motivation for you to always be committed to your working out routines.

Yes, this is true. It takes a lot of commitment before someone will never slow down on his working out routine. What I've learnt to do is not set a target which is too difficult to meet. This is what makes some lose interest.

When you are very consistent with any kind of workouts that you are being involved with, it is always going to be something that will work out with helping you to keep fit and become healthy all the time. So, if it is walking that is your preferred way of exercising, it is always better for you to be consistent with it.

I have three muscle groups, arms, legs and abs, so I allocate 3 days a week for training. On Mondays, I work exclusively with my hands and spend more than 1 hour because there are a lot of smaller muscle groups. Then I have a rest day and I do abs exercises for no more than 30 minutes because the exercises are much less. And at the end of the week, I allocate time for my legs to recover before the beginning of the next one

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back