Do you like dancing?

Lämmchen

BizNotes
Do you like to dance? My niece's husband is a professional dancer so I get to watch his videos on Facebook all the time and find it impressive.

I used to love to dance but now with phones everywhere that capture video I prefer not to be noticed! There is a new blues style dance that really isn't too new but it's hitting the clubs and lessons are offered. My daughter started going to them and I watched a video and told her that THAT is how her grandmother used to dance! We're from the Chicagoland area and the blues are played often so the dance is not really new, just 50s/60s blues style.

jyy

BizNotes
I loved to dance at dances in high school. I'm good at dancing. I guess it's because I'm good at drumming and decent at tae-kwon-do.

Nerdface

BizNotes
I absolutely hate dancing, and will always try my best to avoid it! I can't help but feel awkward and stupid, even if there's loads of people around me dancing equally bad, or even worse.. Sometimes if I've had a few drinks I can be persuaded, but not always.

I wouldn't mind learning to dance properly so I didn't feel so awkward about it.

Empire

Power Of Love
BizNotes
Yeah actually, most of the dancing I've done has been at weddings. It's a lot easier to just "let go" when you're half-drunk on the red plus it's easier when you know the songs already and the rhythm and can anticipate the vocals and musical shifts, etc. Although besides that and dancing alone in my living room sometimes I don't really seek it as a recreational activity.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Global Moderators
VIP Member
BizNotes
Dancing is one of the best forms of expressing, it helps you get to know your body, each cell and improve your state your feelings.

Private conversations
Help Users