Not open for further replies.

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to dance? My niece's husband is a professional dancer so I get to watch his videos on Facebook all the time and find it impressive.

I used to love to dance but now with phones everywhere that capture video I prefer not to be noticed! There is a new blues style dance that really isn't too new but it's hitting the clubs and lessons are offered. My daughter started going to them and I watched a video and told her that THAT is how her grandmother used to dance! We're from the Chicagoland area and the blues are played often so the dance is not really new, just 50s/60s blues style.

I loved to dance at dances in high school. I'm good at dancing. I guess it's because I'm good at drumming and decent at tae-kwon-do.

I absolutely hate dancing, and will always try my best to avoid it! I can't help but feel awkward and stupid, even if there's loads of people around me dancing equally bad, or even worse.. Sometimes if I've had a few drinks I can be persuaded, but not always.

I wouldn't mind learning to dance properly so I didn't feel so awkward about it.

Yeah actually, most of the dancing I've done has been at weddings. It's a lot easier to just "let go" when you're half-drunk on the red plus it's easier when you know the songs already and the rhythm and can anticipate the vocals and musical shifts, etc. Although besides that and dancing alone in my living room sometimes I don't really seek it as a recreational activity.

Dancing is one of the best forms of expressing, it helps you get to know your body, each cell and improve your state your feelings.

Dancing. This is a very good thing to do irrespective of discipline and it is another form of exercise to keep the fit and in shape. I love to dance. I play music during my free period and I dance to it.

Dancing is one act that I love doing so much as it gives me unexplainable joy but the downside to it is that I don't know how to dance as much as I would love to be able to do.

Actually dancing I cool I think everyone likes it but not everyone can do it. Sometimes we dance with our mind that happens because we love it . Dancing is really cool being a good dancer Is also 🔥.

Do you like to dance? My niece's husband is a professional dancer so I get to watch his videos on Facebook all the time and find it impressive.

I used to love to dance but now with phones everywhere that capture video I prefer not to be noticed! There is a new blues style dance that really isn't too new but it's hitting the clubs and lessons are offered. My daughter started going to them and I watched a video and told her that THAT is how her grandmother used to dance! We're from the Chicagoland area and the blues are played often so the dance is not really new, just 50s/60s blues style.
Wow I looove dancing, when I was much younger I used to go partying and had lots of dance moves, now I'm older I dance at home. I also do dance workouts every morning and it's so much fun!

I love dancing so much because dancing takes away your sorrow whenever you are sad, whenever I watch people dance , it inspired me a lot and pushes away my bad mood.

I love dancing when I am alone. But I know I am not a good dancer and so I don't dance in public. Otherwise, watching people who are good in dancing is really sweet. I always try to follow their moves but I am not confident enough to dance in front of other people.

Of course yes I like dancing, dancing makes me happy and also it brings out the best in me, whenever I dance I entertain people at the same time it gives me Joy

Dancing while growing up was so special for me I remember bringing new dance steps and teaching different dance crew. I still love dancing it ease my stress and gives me joy.

I love dancing no doubt but unfortunately I'm not a good dancer I would be honest but it's something I want to learn and would learn because even when I'm not a good dancer I still enjoy dancing so what if

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back