What's new

Do you like buying Amazon Basics products?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Amazon sells some of their own products, from the likes of; technology, clothing and i wouldn't doubt they are making their own food now days. Have you purchased Amazon basic stuff over their counterparts? I purchased USB chords, a headphone jack extension etc. I have a couple mice too. They sell a lot of stuff. What have you purchased from their line of products?

I knew Amazon did their basics range. I remember when I got a firestick a little while back, I got Amazon basics batteries and that was how I knew they had their own basics range.

I can't say I have tried any other products in their basics range but I would not hesitate to purchase them to try them.

I have purchased a few of their brand clothes and they are not that bad. Although, I only purchased them just to see what they are like when compared to how it's seen online. Aside from those few clothes, I have not purchased any wear brand of theirs because I don't normally like wearing branded clothes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back