Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm starting to skip out on Amazon when it comes to buying certain things. Mainly electric items like charging cables, or just anything electrical. I've heard how most of the brands Amazon has are most Chinese knockoffs, and it's kind of becoming wish or temu with nothing but junk and unknown brands.

When I buy anything now, I go to the manufacturers site instead.

I have also encountered cases in which the packages I received have a message inside them to give a five-star rating and post good reviews in exchange for a small amount of money hence I guess there are a lot of fake reviews and cheap quality products. Some PC parts like GPUs are way more overpriced on Amazon than offline markets, so I always research before buying any expensive product.

I do trust for now in the products sold by Amazon, since of all the orders I have made, I have not yet had any problem with them, I have also made returns and I have not had any problem either, in the case of one day having them, I may change my shopping habits in Amazon, in the last few months Temu is becoming very famous as well, but I haven't bought there yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back