What's new

Do you know anyone who found out they had bitcoin and didn't know?

Yes, I have read online that someone discovered that in his microwallet has 3 bitcoins. Someone sent him by mistake. He tried to give it back to the one who sent it to him, but he couldn't find the person.

I don't know of anyone like this and it will not even be possible because this will require a lot of verification and password before you are able to access a cryptocurrency wallet that has been forgotten for a long time.

The only way is if the person and forgotten to have Bitcoin in the wallet and has written the password some where he could access otherwise that might be the end.

I have full account of every cryptocurrency I have in my wallet. I always access my wallet all the time to know how my cryptocurrency are growing in value.

I have full account of every cryptocurrency I have in my wallet. I always access my wallet all the time to know how my cryptocurrency are growing in value.
Yes everybody has that including me because bitcoins and other cryptocurrency is a valuable commodities , people won't like to lose their private key , most people have decided to write them down secretly in a safer place.

I don't know any one that has found out he had bitcoin he didn't know. If such a person exit he will definitely be happy. It be like a lost but found son who comes back home

Well,I think it's possible but only to one who usually forget things easily,but the level of forgetting such a great thing is low, because you can't forget it considering how Bitcoin rate is going high.

I have never seen or heard that some body have Bitcoin and forgot. Except he/she left it in his/her own wallet for a long time.

This is a tall dream for me. I do know someone who lost the keys to his wallet. When he finally found them over a year later, you can imagine the joy. The worth of his coins had almost tripled.

Yeah I could remember a time when my friend loss the password he have to an exchange site ,after so many years he remembered the password and change it back then recover his lost bitcoin

Last edited:
So far I have not seen or know of anyone who suddenly discover that he or she had bitcoin. And I have not experienced it myself either. Actually, this would really be a life changer as the bitcoin must have grown so big by now. You may still go through your mails if you are still not sure.

Personally I don't know the person directly but a brother to a friend of mine were given some bitcoin from his family abroad during the time bitcoin was nothing, imagine the poor boy forget everything to get back his coin

I don't know of anyone who found had they had bitcoin and didn't know about it. I'm sure everyone dreams of something like that. How i wish that could be possible.

Indeed, it would have been an interesting situation where one would have Bitcoin and not know it. But I have never known anyone who had been in such kind of situation before. :)

This is a dream of mine, where I find a bitcoin I invested in years ago, and find out I have a lot of money coming my way. Sadly I don't have a fun story like that, as I didn't invest into Bitcoin all those years ago. I wish I did, because I'd probably be rich right now.

Anyway, do you know anyone who had a success story like that? Where they maybe had bitcoin left over from years ago and just forgot? I think that'd be so cool. It's why I wanted to get access to an old email of mine, because I wanted to see if I had any bitcoin in an old email or something. Would be a life changer if I did. But, I don't recall ever getting bitcoin back then.
I have not come across anyone with such a story line. My friends who own bitcoin are so careful not to let go of any bitcoin, talk more of having to remember that they had some bitcoin stacked somewhere.

It would be a dream that would never be forgotten.
But I haven't seen or heard any story like that.
I believe anyone that had such investment would always remember to check on it

Lol. This is very unlikely. Although there was some news making the rounds, about someone who had bitcoin stored in and he couldn't remember the private key he used then.

I first heard of bitcoin about five years ago from a colleague but I didn't do anything about it because I thought it was scam fat forward to 2019, got some payment in btc and realized someone sent me btc those years when I first learned about crypto but I already lost the login details

It happened to me .i had some bitcoin in my luno wallet but I never knew not until I just checked and I discovered that I had little bitcoin in the wallet. It was amazing. The money has appreciated to $25 from $4.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back