What's new

Do you know anyone who found out they had bitcoin and didn't know?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is a dream of mine, where I find a bitcoin I invested in years ago, and find out I have a lot of money coming my way. Sadly I don't have a fun story like that, as I didn't invest into Bitcoin all those years ago. I wish I did, because I'd probably be rich right now.

Anyway, do you know anyone who had a success story like that? Where they maybe had bitcoin left over from years ago and just forgot? I think that'd be so cool. It's why I wanted to get access to an old email of mine, because I wanted to see if I had any bitcoin in an old email or something. Would be a life changer if I did. But, I don't recall ever getting bitcoin back then.

Yes. I met a man two months ago who didn't know he has Bitcoin. According to him,a friend of his asked him to buy five thousand naira worth of the coin far back 2015 which he did and he didn't know it was Bitcoin.

I have been having a thought about just seeing a crypto currency coin in my old wallet most especially bitcoin but its just a dream that can never come into a reality .

Yes, l have a family friend like that who, out of pressure from a friend, decided to buy Bitcoin for a small token he could afford to lose then. He forgot everything about the coin, even his login in details. When Bitcoin became hot cake, he went through hell to get back his account, since he lost his details and when he successfully login in, his little token has given birth to millions in our local currency. That motivated into trading Bitcoin.

LoL no I don't, but It would really be nice if I can find some of my seed words for my old wallets and find some coins on it. Like I remember some time back I was able to login into my old read.cash account and I found some small coins on it.

This is a dream of mine, where I find a bitcoin I invested in years ago, and find out I have a lot of money coming my way. Sadly I don't have a fun story like that, as I didn't invest into Bitcoin all those years ago. I wish I did, because I'd probably be rich right now.

Anyway, do you know anyone who had a success story like that? Where they maybe had bitcoin left over from years ago and just forgot? I think that'd be so cool. It's why I wanted to get access to an old email of mine, because I wanted to see if I had any bitcoin in an old email or something. Would be a life changer if I did. But, I don't recall ever getting bitcoin back then.
No need of telling you who I know, because it happened to me. I had gotten many coins from faucet websites especially bitcoin and dogecoin. Recently when dogecoin was at its highest price I login to my block.io account and I found 360 dogecoin worth more than $200 then. And when I had it it was not up to $1 that is more than 5years ago

Lolz, I don't know if such person, but if you happen to know one such person, you will do well to lemme know so the person can transfer the Bitcoin to me as it is obvious he/she didn't need it.

There was somebody who was posted on social media that he left up to 10,000 dollars worth of ethereum in a wallet and did not know about it till after about 4 years.

Actually I'm not really sure if anybody who has a huge investment already in Bitcoin will not be able to know because of how popular the cryptocurrency is in the world right now.

It would be a dream that would never be forgotten.
But I haven't seen or heard any story like that.
I believe anyone that had such investment would always remember to check on it

Wow! I wish I had such a good luck charm, I'd scream my lungs out. I've heard similar cases of that but I don't know of anyone in person.

I can only relate with this experience on a personal level because it has happened to me to discover I had Bitcoin I didn't know i had in my wallet. But I have never come across someone I knew that have had such an experience

I don't know anyone who has such experience and even if they do they wouldn't even like to expose it to a lot of people since bitcoins is a valuable commodity, they will always like to keep it for themself.

I had ones or twice forgotten that I had Bitcoin in my wallet before until after so many years that I was able to go back and retrieve it back. That was a very exciting moment. Never knew anyone who forget theirs in their wallet though

Investing in Bitcoin is something that I actually wanted to get into when I was a lot younger in 2008 when bitcoin was launched but I didn't go about my investment very well which if I had I would have been a billionaire right now.

Investing in Bitcoin is something that I actually wanted to get into when I was a lot younger in 2008 when bitcoin was launched but I didn't go about my investment very well which if I had I would have been a billionaire right now.
We all miss that opportunity is not only you. during that time I was busy boosting my 2go level and I fail to see potential thing that could have changed my life until now .anyway it is not still late and it's a lesson for us all.

Even though I'm a crypto user, I personally forgot that I had an account in the Block.io online wallet, even though I forgot it for years, after using the private key, I was finally able to open the balance, unfortunately it was only $200 so it didn't make me rich. I only know the success stories that made people rich from Bitcoin such as: Cameron Winklevoss and Tyler Winklevoss.

I've only read about it online in news, someone lost the hard drive that contained his codes and had to get government license to dig the dumpsite

Really I am certainly not truly certain if anyone that has actually a big financial assets currently in Bitcoin will certainly certainly not have the ability to understand due to exactly how prominent the cryptocurrency is actually on the planet today.

Assume I'll have reasonable amount of money now, I'll simply invest it into BTC, then pray I forget it as the person who forgot he had BTC earlier did.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back