What's new

Do you know anyone who found out they had bitcoin and didn't know?

I have never seen the person before. But God is the master of miracles, someone can get to discover that he has a coin in his or wallet. This happened to me the day I received a referral bonus worth thousands of naira from a crytocurrency transaction worth 5 million naira

It happens to my friend but in a bad way, he was trying to send to a someone for trading but he accidentally send to another person wallet address in which he didn't get a refund.

This is something that I wish I could even do now. I will just buy bitcoin with a few dollars and then forget about it till after some years then come back to check the worth.

Last week I discovered that I had some fraction of Bitcoin stored in my coinbase wallet but I couldn't make a withdrawal because of the high rate of transaction fees.

I don't really know anyone but I have heard of stories of some fellows. For example, someone who exchanged a couple of Bitcoin for pizza some years ago before Bitcoin came to limelight

There are a lot persons one have come across during the early years when Bitcoin just started out. People had a lot of wallets and even forgot some of them not knowing they had Bitcoin left in those wallets

Recently, I read an article where the author shares that a certain guy owned millions of dogecoin, but he threw his computer and lost access. According to the author, this guy is searching hos computer in the dump site.

If you don't recall ever buying then there is a high chance that you didn't. I find this funny, but I don't know anybody who invested back then and forgot about it.

People who have a good understanding of cryptocurrency will not be able to forget their cryptocurrency on their wallet for a longer period of time especially now that cryptocurrency is a high valuable commodity.

Lolz. I've never come across any person in that category. Those I know are always very sensitive about anything that has to do with money.

This is a dream of mine, where I find a bitcoin I invested in years ago, and find out I have a lot of money coming my way. Sadly I don't have a fun story like that, as I didn't invest into Bitcoin all those years ago. I wish I did, because I'd probably be rich right now.

Anyway, do you know anyone who had a success story like that? Where they maybe had bitcoin left over from years ago and just forgot? I think that'd be so cool. It's why I wanted to get access to an old email of mine, because I wanted to see if I had any bitcoin in an old email or something. Would be a life changer if I did. But, I don't recall ever getting bitcoin back then.
Mine was not actually bitcoin, it was BNB coins, i remembered when binance coin was at $153, I had 14 dollars inside which I had forgotten totally,I decided to visit my binance wallet and I saw $56.

I think someone cannot have bitcoin and do not know because the rate of awareness of this coin in the world it's beyond something invisible. Therefore it's a Dream that cannot come to pass.

Yes I have a friend of mine who wanted buying about 7 bitcoin when it came out newly,but he was discoraged by his mother,that Bitcoin is one of those illegal way people uses to extort other people's money,imagine how rich he would have been now

I don't really seems to believe that someone have bitcoin and he forgets about it I doubt honestly, because whoever's invest in Bitcoin he must be checking the wallet in other to have confirmation about it.

We all miss that opportunity is not only you. during that time I was busy boosting my 2go level and I fail to see potential thing that could have changed my life until now .anyway it is not still late and it's a lesson for us all.
You are simply having fun then unlike me that didn't follow the right channel to invest and ended up investing with a pyramid company that promises it's a BTC investment.

I'm not sure such persons exist anymore because even if they didn't know about some 3-4 years ago, the whole noise about the coin last year is enough to refresh their memories and they'll go find out.
The chances of this existing is about 2%.

I don't know bout any person who suddenly found that they had bitcoin. This has not happened to me, and I don't know anyone who has experienced this. I wish I had bitcoins that I did not know.

That will definitely be a life changer. Forgetting some amount of crypto and coming back to see it after some years of appreciation will make me go crazy, especially if it the big coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

That will definitely be a life changer. Forgetting some amount of crypto and coming back to see it after some years of appreciation will make me go crazy, especially if it the big coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.
Absolutely because if one could forget like $20 bitcoin in the last Two years there is every possibility that such person will be worth like $200 or more at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back