What's new

Do you know anyone who found out they had bitcoin and didn't know?

I never had this experience before. If I have money I will only invest in any favourite crypto-currency of my choice. I wouldn't want to invest in BTC this time around since there are more potential cryptocurrency I have seen.

Absolutely,I don't think that can ever be possible. Except someone did it on behave of the person in question to give as a surprise later.

Well in my country I do not know of any one that do have a cryptocurrencies coin like Bitcoin and do not know about it except those that have mine cryptocurrencies coins like Bitcoin and forgot about it.

Africa is a broke continent, the money and resources is in the hands of the privileged few, I've not had or seen anybody with any Bitcoin in my locality.

Yes. I met a man two months ago who didn't know he has Bitcoin. According to him,a friend of his asked him to buy five thousand naira worth of the coin far back 2015 which he did and he didn't know it was Bitcoin.
Wow really happy ending story hope this story will be real, because these type incidents so many happens, but unfortunately who have the bitcoin in their wallet they lost their login passwords and the bitcoins blocks in their wallets,
In this way almost 4 millions bitcoin missing from the market.

Africa is a broke continent, the money and resources is in the hands of the privileged few, I've not had or seen anybody with any Bitcoin in my locality.
Not everyone is interested to invest in Bitcoin. People that have the interest to invest have done it. . Some people choose not to do it not because they haven't heard about it or they don't have money , just that so many people don't believe in it.

I don't think this possible, how can you have Bitcoin in your wallet without your knowledge, that's not happening in my own opinion,I have never experienced this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back