What's new

Do you invest in mutual funds?

Your pension money might not be enough to take good care of your needs, you are expected to have a multiple income streams, start up a business like forex trading.
Not at all, I only invest my money on things like forex trading, I believe if you have good experience on how trading works you can actually earn a good amount of money from it.

I do not invest money in mutual funds because mutual funds involve Riba and Riba is not permissible in my religion. This is why I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies.

I do not invest money in mutual funds because mutual funds involve Riba and Riba is not permissible in my religion. This is why I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies.
Yes anything like this where you pay money and get interest after period like 2 % after 1 day or any trick like this is usury and usury is not permissible but people are doing against and investing in such programs unfortenally.

Yes anything like this where you pay money and get interest after period like 2 % after 1 day or any trick like this is usury and usury is not permissible but people are doing against and investing in such programs unfortenally.

Well, if you are a Muslim, then i think you must have known this. I have seen many unfortunately people investing in interest-based investment schemes, unfortunately. :( Just look how interest-based economy damages the stock market and they cryptocurrency markets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back