What's new

Do you invest in mutual funds?

I don't feel comfortable with mutual fund . Is better to leave the money in the bank than that
If the mutual funds are managed by the bank, they are relatively safe. You make more profits than whatever the bank will ever give you this way. It's just too low for me though.

Write your reply...do you invest in mutual found those not mean found can be used in this sector you highlight.

I have never thought of investing in mutual fund, and so l have no experience in that area. For those that have successfully done that, you can help us by giving us tips from your success story, as mutual fund sounds like something one can benefit from. We are all here to learn by the way.

I don't do mutual funds yet but I will always recommend it. It allows one invest in those kind of investments that won't have been possible if one was a single investor. Also the fact that more people are channeling their funds somewhere could also speak for the viability of that investment.
Mutual fund is a good option for investment. many people are also invest in mutual funds because is good option for every kind of peoples.

Though I am yet to invest in mutual funds,still on crypto for now, probably in future,I would study and consider the mutual funds investment.

This mutual funds are also some serious ways of making money online and I think it is worth the investment. So university in it should not even be a problem to you at all

Investing in mutual funds does not mean those funds can't be used in those sectors you highlighted. What a mutual fund does is to pull resources from various people together. It's now the administrator that then decides where it is administered, in compliance with what the fund owners agree to.
Invest in a mutual fund is also a good form of business but most mutual fund as soon as Ponzi except it is a business transaction which involves buying and selling.

Yes investing in mutuals fund is not bad and it's even relatively safer and less volatile than investing in the stock market or even Cryptocurrencies. But before you invest in any of them please do your research
You took the words outta my mouth. Though I haven't invested personally, I have doney due diligence and even advised people on investing their money into mutual funds.
It's safe, reliable and steady. A sure way to grow wealth especially once you compound the interest

I don't invest in mutual funds because I see it as a high-risk investment. I once engaged in investing in mutual funds and there was; conflict, compromise and chaos. So since then I don't welcome the idea!

Most persons feels that investing in a mutual fund is scam,so that is why they don't even give it a try,i love anything online but any one who wants to invest in such must undergo alot of research,about the investment

I don't believe in mutual fund so I don't invest in it as a result. I prefer cryptocurrency investment and trading as I will have full control over the amount I am going to make. Most of the mutual fund companies takes larger percentage of the profit while the person that who is the money make just little.

Recently, a certain bank in my home country launched a mutual funds investment program that promises to give you upto 22 percent returns in the period of 5 years. I am interested in this project.

One thing about the investment in mutual funds is that one needs to do his research very well before veturing into a mutual fund investment.if the management is very sound and have a good prospect where this funds is being invested, then it will surely bring in good returns.

I don't invest in mutual fund because they are also going to invest the money I keep with them. The sad part is that they are going to take 80% of the profit why they give me the rest. An individual can also invest in some of the things there are also investing in.

Investment in mutual funds has the chance for a bigger profit because the collected funds from the investors are invested in bonds that can earn higher interest. It is not only the government bonds but there are other investments like the short term bank loans where a bank runs out of cash so it borrows from any financial investment house. However, when it comes to investment I am always wary and doubtful maybe because of my sad experience in the stocks that we bought so many years ago.

Do you invest in mutual funds? And why? What are the benefits of your method in regard to ensuring you make a profit? I'm more biased towards mutual funds but I'm looking for people who actually have investments and personal information.
How would I know those who are capable of generating very good interests?
I hear investing in mutual funds is safe, but I cannot still go into it. It doesn't feel reliable to me.

Nope i don't invest in mutual funds because a certain time there might be conflict on would want to invest
A friend of mine actually invested in mutual fund and it's never really ended up well for him which is why I decided not to gamble on heading into such investments.

I have never invested in it before but my main form of investment is cryptocurrency , this is even the best time for me to invest because cryptocurrency has depreciated and the possibility of earning now would be higher.

Though in every investment there are some level of risk involve in the venture,but for a mutual funds,it s to some extent low risk,because the investor will take the money and put in a viable venture that will bring in returns.

Even though investing in mutual funds can be very profitable because the funds can be used to purchase other investments, I prefer to keep my money in an account where I can monitor its progress.
This will help me determine what to do next.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back