Do you help people in need?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Money is for having a happy life, if you have an income which is sufficient for keeping you happy then you can use the remainder of your money to help people who are in need especially your relatives and make them happy too.

The very essence of life is being able to touch the next person that is in need positively. The rest of the things we chase are secondary.

Money is for having a happy life, if you have an income which is sufficient for keeping you happy then you can use the remainder of your money to help people who are in need especially your relatives and make them happy too.

I don't mind helping people in need as long as they are really in need. I don't like a situation where people begin to feel entitled when they get help from me as that is not always good at all.

I help people whenever I can, if it's a family member who is asking for a hand, if it's a stranger in the street or anybody else if I can I give a hand.
Reason is simple why not? we humans must help each other in order to survive and prosper, anyone has his own skills and mind and we all contribute something for the world.. noone is actually useless and being a good person doesn't have true cons :).

Yes, I always try to help people in need as much as I can. Everyone needs to help each other. Only then this world will grow into a better place to live in. :)

Whenever I see someone who is genuinely in need of something and I am in a position to help that person out there, it is something that I will be willing to do without any hesitation. This is because I would also expect another person to help me out if I should find myself in that same situation.

Yes, I help people who are in need when they ask me for help if I have what they are asking me for help with. I'll always put myself in the shoes of those who are helpless to understand what they are going through. If it was easy for them, they won't beg.

Yes, I always try to help people in need as much as I can. Everyone needs to help each other. Only then this world will grow into a better place to live in. :)

Yeah, that's very correct. Each and everyone of us need help in one way or another and that is the reason why if human beings make the effort when it comes to assisting one another in ways they can, we are going to have a world that is more peaceful, lovely and better.

When people are genuinely in need, I can help them. I don't help people who are lazy and beggarly.

I will never allow myself to taken for a fool by those lazy people who think they are smart. If I find out one is trying to play out smartness over me to give them my money when they've failed to work, they will not see a dime of mine.

Yes, I help people who are in need when they ask me for help if I have what they are asking me for help with. I'll always put myself in the shoes of those who are helpless to understand what they are going through. If it was easy for them, they won't beg.

There are still some people who are very lazy and they will use any strategy that will help them to get money from other people. I have seen a lot of such people even in my family which I have already understood the kind of people that they. This makes me not even consider giving them money whenever they start begging.

I sometimes help less fortunate ones, however, I cannot always help the people in need because I do not have that kind of leverage. I am struggling with finances and I cannot help poor people even when I want to.

I always make up time to help those who are in the motherless babies home because I know that they are completely helpless and if people don't provide for them there is no way it is going to be possible for them to survive. I try as much as possible to donate and visit them once in a while whenever I have something to give them.

I don't have a lot of money, so I can't help everyone. First of all, before helping, I need to personally make sure that the person really needs help and is not a thief who will simply steal this money and spend it on something unnecessary

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back