What's new

Do you have work friends you talk to out of work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you have work friends that you hang out with outside of work? I have some friends from work that I hang out with, mostly gaming online, but I'm not opposed to hanging out with work friends if they're good people and good to me. What about you?

Yes, and I think everyone should have. Friends at work could make everything easy and fun despite the stress that work brings.

I never made friends with my colleagues at the workplace. As long as I was working in that particular company, I was fine with co-workers, but once I left the job, I also lost contact., Well some of them are friends on Facebook, but I rarely interact.

Yes, I have some friends from work I talk with outside work. We hang out once in a while. I don't make friends quickly because I don't trust people too soon because of fear of betrayal. The one's I'm talking with have proven they can be my friends.

Yes, I have some friends from work I talk with outside work. We hang out once in a while. I don't make friends quickly because I don't trust people too soon because of fear of betrayal. The one's I'm talking with have proven they can be my friends.

Well, I have never made friends with people at work. I interacted with them and I made conversations with them regularly, but it was all work-related. This does not mean that I do not have friends. I have many friends online and I made many friends on different online platforms.

Well, I have never made friends with people at work. I interacted with them and I made conversations with them regularly, but it was all work-related. This does not mean that I do not have friends. I have many friends online and I made many friends on different online platforms.
The people whom you interacted with in person are not seen as friends by you but just seeing anything with them as work-related relationship but from how you sounded about the one's you interact with online, they are your friends. You prefer online friends then offline friends?

I am usually the kind of person that is closed off when it comes to associating with people out of work in my personal life but it is going to take someone whom I am very comfortable with that I am going to assimilate into my personal life after we have had a working relationship so that we'll talk at least once in a while.

I am usually the kind of person that is closed off when it comes to associating with people out of work in my personal life but it is going to take someone whom I am very comfortable with that I am going to assimilate into my personal life after we have had a working relationship so that we'll talk at least once in a while.

There is nothing wrong with talking to other people who want to support you all the time. However, if the other person is trustworthy, then you could speak to them. There are many good people in this world who may be willing to listen to you and they may offer a solution to your problem.

There is nothing wrong with talking to other people who want to support you all the time. However, if the other person is trustworthy, then you could speak to them. There are many good people in this world who may be willing to listen to you and they may offer a solution to your problem.

The most important thing is for you to be in a relationship with someone who is going to be real in how they are relating with you because a lot of people know how to pretend for their own benefit which is something that you're not going to find out until they take advantage of your generosity in the relationship.

The most important thing is for you to be in a relationship with someone who is going to be real in how they are relating with you because a lot of people know how to pretend for their own benefit which is something that you're not going to find out until they take advantage of your generosity in the relationship.

Yes, not all the people could be trusted, as there could be a few people who may not be worth it when it comes to speaking to them and discussing with them your personal problems. However, I guess that not all the people could be the same at the workplace. I have seen many times many co-workers discussing their personal problems with each other.

Yes, and I think everyone should have. Friends at work could make everything easy and fun despite the stress that work brings.

Everyone should have good friends who understands the value of friendship. If you haven't seen some people who only understand friendship from a parasitic point of view, there are many of them. If they are not gaining only from you, they will not see it as friendship but they will not be ready to do anything for you.

Do you have work friends that you hang out with outside of work? I have some friends from work that I hang out with, mostly gaming online, but I'm not opposed to hanging out with work friends if they're good people and good to me. What about you?

I don't have spare time to hang out with anyone after work. It is not necessary and not something that I even give a thought to as I want to stay focused on work and limit how much they know about my personal life. It is my life and I have the right to live it as I wish without having to talk with a staff outside of work.

Yes, not all the people could be trusted, as there could be a few people who may not be worth it when it comes to speaking to them and discussing with them your personal problems. However, I guess that not all the people could be the same at the workplace. I have seen many times many co-workers discussing their personal problems with each other.

Seriously, human beings generally shouldn't be fully trusted without trail. I don't even trust myself not to mess up at some points, so why in the world should I trust another person to be perfect all the time in everything? It's a risk that should be avoided at all cost. You can relate with your friends at work but keep your trust far away.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back