What's new

Do you have notification sounds on your phone?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys keep the notification sounds on? I honestly can't stand hearing notification sounds, it actually gives me anxiety. I think it's because it was around the time I was working for a new company and my anxiety was up, so every notification I read was for the new work and it always pushed my anxiety through the roof for some reason.

Anyway, I just have my phone sounds on mute and it might vibrate, that's about it. I figure I already check my phone often, so it's not a big deal.

Yes, I always have them activated and with volume on, but also depending on the notifications, I have many notifications disabled for example those of telegram that I received thousands of messages per hour or from other sites such as Tiktok.

Sometimes it can be stressful for some people to be constantly receiving notifications and not being able to focus on what they are doing at the time.

I always have my notification sounds enabled but I do have the sound for notifications and also phone calls turned down somewhat so that it is not too loud.

I get a lot of emails and notifications through my phone for work and would hate to miss any by having them turned off or muted so I feel happier keeping them active.

My phone is always in vibration mode so I don't get sound of any notification. Basically I don't need any as I'm always on my phone xD

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back