What's new

Do you have long-term and short-term goals as an entrepreneur?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Whenever it comes to setting up, building, launching and managing a business by an entrepreneur, there's always the choice of either going into the business management on either a long term or a short term goals and objectives.

If you're already an entrepreneur, do you like to set up your business for a long-term and short-term goals?

I have long-term goals as well as short-term goals. My short term goals include creating multiple businesses and generating a lot of sales so that I can have enough funds to establish my dream business. My short-term goals also include selling my small businesses for instant capital build-up. My long-term goal is to establish my own start up

Whenever it comes to setting up, building, launching and managing a business by an entrepreneur, there's always the choice of either going into the business management on either a long term or a short term goals and objectives.

If you're already an entrepreneur, do you like to set up your business for a long-term and short-term goals?

There are many long-term goals of mine. I would like to become a great businessman or a trader who makes money in the long run. This is why I have been seeking many ways to make money. I may also start my own company if i have sufficient resources. This is one of my long-term goals.

I have long-term goals and short-term goals and the idea is to make sure that the short-term goals when put together youth and general result which is the long-term goals for example comment of this year I want to make sure I'm working strictly remote due to that each month I make sure I get setting tools I need to make sure the work goes fluently for me.

I have long-term goals and short-term goals and the idea is to make sure that the short-term goals when put together youth and general result which is the long-term goals for example comment of this year I want to make sure I'm working strictly remote due to that each month I make sure I get setting tools I need to make sure the work goes fluently for me.

Sometimes your short-term goals could be related and relevant to your long-term goals. Changing small things in your life could have an impact on your long-term goals. Both of the things are related in many ways. Having said that, making useful decisions is quite important when it comes to life goals.

I think it's fine to have a mix of both. The smaller short term goals first and the big long time goals that take longer to fulfill. I think if you have plans and goals in motion, don't rush it if you don't have to. Sometimes time is all you need.

I think it's fine to have a mix of both. The smaller short term goals first and the big long time goals that take longer to fulfill. I think if you have plans and goals in motion, don't rush it if you don't have to. Sometimes time is all you need.

Your short-term goals should be deeply related with your long-term goals. Whenever I plan a long-term goal, I consider many small changes that I could make that may help me reach my goals. For example, if I want to stay fit, then I may need to go the gym. Planning my schedule would be a short-term plan that could help me achieve my long-term goal (i.e. staying healthy).

Every business owner or entrepreneur should always have a short time plan and long time plan. Personally my short time plan is working on my small laundry business and acquire capital to make them automated business..

I think you can't possibly only rely on your long term goals. What I mean is that you need to also have short term goals to see you through while waiting for the bigger plan to actually play out.

We all have long-term goals. However, if you do not work hard and if you do not focus on your short-term goals, then your long-term goals may look like a dream to you. This is why it is better to focus on your short-term goals as well keeping in mind your long-term goals.

We all have long-term goals. However, if you do not work hard and if you do not focus on your short-term goals, then your long-term goals may look like a dream to you. This is why it is better to focus on your short-term goals as well keeping in mind your long-term goals.
You're right about that. It's just like hoping to build a very large company in the future and manage it, but you may not achieve that at a go so you should start by establishing a medium sized business first and then develop from there.

Every business entrepreneur ought to have a short time plan and a long time plan as well. Short term plan could elaspe after about six months. When I started my business my short term plan was to work and raise funds to expand my existing business..

I have long-term goals as well as short-term goals. My short term goals include creating multiple businesses and generating a lot of sales so that I can have enough funds to establish my dream business. My short-term goals also include selling my small businesses for instant capital build-up. My long-term goal is to establish my own start up

I have already achieved by long term business goals as an entrepreneur with setting up a fully operational business of poultry and fish farming. The only thing that I'm constantly doing now is upgrading and expansion of the business. As for my short term goals, it's focused on my online jobs and selling my services as often as I can to my client.

I have already achieved by long term business goals as an entrepreneur with setting up a fully operational business of poultry and fish farming. The only thing that I'm constantly doing now is upgrading and expansion of the business. As for my short term goals, it's focused on my online jobs and selling my services as often as I can to my client.

It is good to read that you have achieved your goals. However, upgrading your business strategies and improving your business plans could also be one of the hardest and challenging things. You may need to plan different things according to the situation.

The only thing short term goals I have is in my office job. I don't have any plans of being an employee for the rest of my life. There's a target I've set for myself with my job, if it's meet, I will leave the job. My long term goals is being my own boss with my own business grown very strong.

You are right. Building a long-term and short-term goals and working on achieving them is very important. I have always said that businesses should understand what they are planning to achieve and figure out how they can achieve those goals whether in the short-term or in the long-run.

You are right. Building a long-term and short-term goals and working on achieving them is very important. I have always said that businesses should understand what they are planning to achieve and figure out how they can achieve those goals whether in the short-term or in the long-run.

Yeah, that's very correct. When your business long term goal isn't likely to be achieved at the moment, you can focus on making your short term goals. This is how business is done because you can't sit idle because you can't get your long term goals at the moment.

Yeah, that's very correct. When your business long term goal isn't likely to be achieved at the moment, you can focus on making your short term goals. This is how business is done because you can't sit idle because you can't get your long term goals at the moment.

It is all about achieving your goals step by step. You need to take the first step when you climb the stairs. This is how entrepreneurship works when it comes to becoming successful and achieving your goals. Things need to be considered in the best manner and you must consider your priorities initially.

It is all about achieving your goals step by step. You need to take the first step when you climb the stairs. This is how entrepreneurship works when it comes to becoming successful and achieving your goals. Things need to be considered in the best manner and you must consider your priorities initially.

There is always stages in any kind of business that you are doing and the same thing is equally applicable in achieving the goals that you have set for yourself in carrying out your business. This is the reason why you have to make sure that whichever step that you are taking towards achieving your goal, it's always going to be directed to the point where it is going to be something achievable.

There is always stages in any kind of business that you are doing and the same thing is equally applicable in achieving the goals that you have set for yourself in carrying out your business. This is the reason why you have to make sure that whichever step that you are taking towards achieving your goal, it's always going to be directed to the point where it is going to be something achievable.

Indeed, many businesses go through different kinds of phases. Boom and recession is a part of almost every kind of business and this also depends on the kind of business you are running. Apart from that, you must create business strategies accordingly so that your business could survive in the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back