What's new

Do you have anyone you go to for money when in need?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all struggle from time to time, and sometimes we may need help to get back on our feet, and sometimes that means reaching out for support. Have you ever asked someone for money via support? Do you have someone you always go to when you need help financially? I don't really have that myself, and if I did, I don't think I'd feel right requesting money every time I need it.

My parents are the only one in my life I can go to for money whenever I'm in need of it. Sadly, they will be the last people I will ask for a penny now. They have done their part by bringing me up, taking care of me and paid for all my education. I owe them now and not taking from them again.

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to beg anyone for financial assistance because I hate it whenever I ask someone to lend me money and they will give me one reason or another which is why they cannot be able to lend me the money I am asking for. So, I try as much as possible to sort out any of my financial problems on my own without asking anybody for assistance.

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to beg anyone for financial assistance because I hate it whenever I ask someone to lend me money and they will give me one reason or another which is why they cannot be able to lend me the money I am asking for. So, I try as much as possible to sort out any of my financial problems on my own without asking anybody for assistance.
If I don't take care of my own financial needs, there's no one to call upon for support. I've lived my life like this for over 20 years and I don't see it changing. There isn't many people who are willing to help anyone in need. There are more who are eager to mock you than help you.

No. I don't ask for money or anyone's help even when I'm struggling. I'm very independent and I don't want anyone to involve in my problems. I like to solve my own problems. I'm always open to help others but not vice versa.

My parents always have my back. In fact, they're always treating me out to restaurants when they know I'm low on funds. My mother and father recently went out of state and my father gave me $150 for food purchases while they were gone. I am very grateful to have parents that are always there for their children no matter how old they get. That is strong love right there!

Not really, not anymore. It used to be my parents until I realized what kind of financial issues they had. I would never borrow or take another penny from them ever again.

No. I don't ask for money or anyone's help even when I'm struggling. I'm very independent and I don't want anyone to involve in my problems. I like to solve my own problems. I'm always open to help others but not vice versa.

This is exactly how I like to live my life and that's how I have been doing it for years. I found out that when you're determined not to seek for help and sort out your problems and challenges in your own way, you're always going to find solutions. If you keep on being dependent, you won't be free of those people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back