What's new

Do you have a problem working at night? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually like working at night because of the effect i usually encounter as an after effect.
Night time is usually for the system to relax and repair itself after the days activity.
Night fallout makes me feel like i am having a load on my head during the day.

As far as me am consign I love qorkin in the night thats the best time that you we have much time to think there won't be any distraction. And that is when there won't be any traffic on the network and every thing will go smoothly without any interruption.

I don't like working at night because I feel sleepy so easily, I like working during the day when am full of energy but working at night is not what I really like.

Working at night is so bad to our body system, because in day light even if you will rest it will not be like the one at night. Night is like a time to get our body system at rest, cool down our brain and make it to be fresh....
So working at night I don't think is well to our body system.......

I am a late night person. I am more active and productive working at night. I remember back then in school, I used to read at night. I assimilate more at night than in the day time. I don't have issue working at night. Night is always calm and serene, it comes with inspirations and ideas.

Working at night can be difficult with the battle against sleep. But then if it is an occupation then one must adjust to it. The most important thing is a good working environment with colleagues and all.

I'd try my best to complete the work on time and if it is really I will surely work nights and weekends. But I'll prefer to work at the weekends so that I can do work efficiently without any botheration and fatigue. Also because of that, we can maintain a proper balance between our personal and professional life for work effectively.

I'd try my best to complete the work on time and if it is really I will surely work nights and weekends. But I'll prefer to work at the weekends so that I can do work efficiently without any botheration and fatigue. Also because of that, we can maintain a proper balance between our personal and professional life for work effectively.
working at night can be so horrible and hectic although I have not worked throughout the night before. sometimes I do get worried about how night nurses, and securities, and other people that work during the night cope with sleeplessness throughout the night.

Sleeping during the day and working at night increases your risk of obesity and diabetes. In the case of night-shift workers, these disorders are caused by an imbalance in hormone production. The real danger here is that even if you eat a healthy diet, the hormone imbalance can still lead to obesity and diabetes.
Not sure if that applies to everyone but I enjoy working more at night than during the day because the brain would be fully functional at that point in time. Some musicians accepted that they write majority of their hit tracks at late night. Without doubt a person can work more efficiently at night than during the day.

The only problem I have with working at night is that I will normally fall asleep while working. Try as I may, I always end up falling asleep no matter how hard I tried to resist it.

Yes I have a problem working at night because I love my night sleep so much so when will I be working at night when I have the day to work. I prefer working in the day time than night

Working at night needs training. The night is meant for sleeping but when there is work to do, you have to stay awake. With continuous practice, it will become part of you.

Different strokes for different folks I will say as it relates to this matter. Some prefer working at night to get the best of themselves, some don't because of sleep and the rest

Yes of course I have a very big problem working at night, working at night makes me very weak and also it makes me sick, I believe it is because I am not used to working at night

Not at all, infact I love working at night because I've got small kids who require my attention all through the day, so at night I'm more focused and can concentrate on what needs to be done

I don't like working in the night I use to use night to sleep very well, because I like working in day time so to use night as my resting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back