What's new

Do you have a problem working at night? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovins

Jan 20, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'd try my best to complete the work on time and if it is really I will surely work nights and weekends. But I'll prefer to work at the weekends so that I can do work efficiently without any botheration and fatigue. Also because of that, we can maintain a proper balance between our personal and professional life for work effectively.

Productive time varies from one person to another, I prefer nights cause of it's calm nature, but have to battle the call of nature-Sleep. If not gotten enough would make one almost useless during the day and some few nights... My advice is that you understand you timing and you are good to go.
Post automatically merged:

Productive time varies from one person to another, I prefer nights cause of it's calm nature, but have to battle the call of nature-Sleep. If not gotten enough would make one almost useless during the day and some few nights... My advice is that you understand you timing and you are good to go.

I don't like working at night for so many reason... Apart from sleep disturbing, I believe night is for rest, I believe night is full of bad things, the comfortability to be awake at night working without sleeping is not there, I will be thinking a lot b of bad things.

I had worked in night shifts before many time and I don't really have that much problem it's just it's more tiring working in night than in day time. Night is for sleep so if I work at night my sleep routine is messed up. But if we look at bright side in night shift there won't be any management staff or senior staff so we can work without any pressure.

In the long-term, high levels are thought to be associated with an increased the risk of heart problems and high blood pressure. There could be other consequences too. One study found that a single overnight shift is enough to increase your blood pressure

Have never had a problem working at night. In fact, night is the best time for me to do so many things. I study best at night, I reason well at night, I make my plan for the next day at night and I pray at night as well. So what else? Thank God for making night and day.

Post automatically merged:

Working at night for me is like stressing my body system. I have done some works which required me to work over the night and i must confess it was not easy to me, my health status was at stake as I developed influenza quickly and headache due to the fact that I was not able to rest well. This in return affects how I relate with people in the day, i would be so dull to everything.

People who work night shifts are prone to having high blood pressure. According to Pescatore, there is a relationship between high blood pressure and working night shifts.

No one works night shift because he thinks it's a source of vitamins. We all know it's got negatives.

Night work is not easy as we think it is, only until we decide to do it then we realize that it isn't the way we thought it would be. I particularly can only offer to do night work if I have important things to attend to in the morning, doing night shift will make it easier for me, but night ships are always risky especially when you caught by your boss sleeping excessively everytime you working night shift which is bound to happy at some point because it impossible to cheat nature, because night time is mainly for us to rest, no matter how your body adapt to the night shift you will still find yourself sleeping. So for me I love my sleep and night shift is a no go area for me.

I don't actually have that much issue it's simply it's more tiring working in night than in day time. Night is for rest so in the event that I work around evening time my rest routine is wrecked. However, in the event that we take a gander at brilliant side in night move there won't be any administration staff or ranking staff so we can work with no pressing factor.

Yes there is a problem working at night for me. It is difficult for me to fight my sleepiness at night. Last time I was scolded by our manager because I fell asleep during my shift. I always try my best to not fall asleep but nah my eyes can't handle it.

Working at night can be very challenging because of the natural default settings of the human system only recognize the night time as a resting time. And for me in particular working at night usually affect my sight, it usually brings pains to my eyes. And my system may not be very active during the day.

Sleeping during the day and working at night increases your risk of obesity and diabetes. In the case of night-shift workers, these disorders are caused by an imbalance in hormone production. The real danger here is that even if you eat a healthy diet, the hormone imbalance can still lead to obesity and diabetes.

In the long-term, high levels are thought to be associated with an increased the risk of heart problems and high blood pressure. There could be other consequences too. One study found that a single overnight shift is enough to increase your blood pressure.

There is no problem when you work at night as long as your paygrade is on the roof. Because you will sacrifice your sleep just for that. So when you work with sacrifice it must be at a higher cost. Because there is a problem with your health if that so.

In the long-term, high levels are thought to be associated with an increased the risk of heart problems and high blood pressure. There could be other consequences too. One study found that a single overnight shift is enough to increase your blood pressure.

I'd try my best to complete the work on time and if it is really I will surely work nights and weekends. But I'll prefer to work at the weekends so that I can do work efficiently without any botheration and fatigue. Also because of that, we can maintain a proper balance between our personal and professional life for work effectively.
Sleeping during the day and working at night increases your risk of obesity and diabetes.in the case of night-shift workers, these desorder are caused by an imbalance in hormone production.The Real danger here is that even if you eat a healthy diet, the hormone imbalance can still lead to obesity and diabetes.

No I don't really have problem working at night infact it is the best time for me to work. Because everywhere would have been quite and peaceful, so I would have more time for myself and even able to assimilate faster than the day. I love working at night because your mind is at peace.

Not catching enough sleeping hour is not healthy but productive hours vary from persons to persons. I prefer working at nights because it is always quiet, calm and serene. You have no one to bother you with calls or any other thing. So I prefer it, but I must have tried to sleep a little bit during the day to make up for the vigil.

I can't work at night it won't make me sleep well night sleep is good for the system and I think is the best sleep for me I don't think I can cope working at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back