What's new

Do you have a positive or negative attitude?

I am someone who is always positive about life. I want to live a life that others can emulate. A life where everyone around me is happy and satisfied about me, and that is one aspect of my life that I like so much now. I want to be a source of joy to others.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that I am someone who is full of positive attitude. I don't usually complain about anything until it gets to the point where it is almost impossible for me to endure the situation that is happening. I know that life is not always a bed of roses and that is the reason why I have grown tough skin in order to face life squarely.

I'm very positive about life because there isn't any better option left for me to choose from. Negative attitude will not and cannot take me far in life, it's why I have no choice for it. There are so much to get from life if you're with positive attitude and energy.

I am someone who is always positive about life. I want to live a life that others can emulate. A life where everyone around me is happy and satisfied about me, and that is one aspect of my life that I like so much now. I want to be a source of joy to others.

Being very positive about life is always going to make you to be optimistic about being alive and also being committed in whatever you are doing. The positivity that you are attached to is always going to show you how important it is for you to take most of the things you're doing seriously because of the benefit that are going to come from them.

Yes, I'd love to be loving and living my life in a way which anyone who comes across me will be happy they did because of my positivity about life. I will impact on their lives without lifting a finger.

I'm very positive about life because there isn't any better option left for me to choose from. Negative attitude will not and cannot take me far in life, it's why I have no choice for it. There are so much to get from life if you're with positive attitude and energy.

Whenever you are feeling down all the time, it is always going to be very difficult for you to be able to accomplish anything in your life. This is because you have already accepted defeat. This is going to play a very key role in making life to be less interesting for you to do anything.

A negative attitude is the same thing like a flat tyre. It will not drive you to anywhere. I've seen this statement somewhere, I have no idea if it was on Facebook or Instagram or even on Bizdustry here but it's a true words. Negative attitude will stop one in his track before he moves.

A negative attitude is the same thing like a flat tyre. It will not drive you to anywhere. I've seen this statement somewhere, I have no idea if it was on Facebook or Instagram or even on Bizdustry here but it's a true words. Negative attitude will stop one in his track before he moves.

Exactly! The way someone decides to look at life and do the things that he or she is doing is always going to affect how everything about their life is going to pan out. This is the reason why having a very good and positive attitude towards life is always going to bring more positive result for that person.

Exactly! The way someone decides to look at life and do the things that he or she is doing is always going to affect how everything about their life is going to pan out. This is the reason why having a very good and positive attitude towards life is always going to bring more positive result for that person.
If someone is with positive attitude towards life, coming up with solutions for any kind of problems and challenges facing the person will not be too difficult. It's why I can't see any day off without being positive.

There is no one who is going to be serious about whatever he is doing in terms of business that is going to have a negative attitude towards that business. Customers will always observe the bad attitude you have as a business owner and they will find it very difficult to patronize that business.

There is no one who is going to be serious about whatever he is doing in terms of business that is going to have a negative attitude towards that business. Customers will always observe the bad attitude you have as a business owner and they will find it very difficult to patronize that business.
Yes, from my experience, it's not easy to do anything with someone with bad attitude. Their personality is a disappointment waiting to happen at any time. They will infest your own life with their negativity if you mix with them.

In my life am very positive both in attitude and psychologically. No doubt little bad attitudes like laziness, 😏 of course I know everyone has that in one way or the other.

The only difference is my laziness do give birth to excuses and my excuses most times are very classy and you likely fall for it unless you've understood me very well. 😁😁😏😏

In general, I'm a pretty positive person, I'd say sometimes too positive, although I'm also a realist, I'm not going to be optimistic when reality is telling me that there's no reason to be, but in most cases I'm an optimist.

In general, I'm a pretty positive person, I'd say sometimes too positive, although I'm also a realist, I'm not going to be optimistic when reality is telling me that there's no reason to be, but in most cases I'm an optimist.

Seriously being a realist is one of the dopest thing you can be in life because you will not look yourself in the mirror and lie to yourself when you are very clear on the things that you are seeing as fact that it is not possible for a particular thing to be what you wish it to be with what the reality that is facing you shows.

I like to be critical, I do not easily accept things and situations. However, this does not mean I have a negative attitude. I just like to have a pragmatic approach to life. I like to see the bright side of life but I am also constantly aware of the darker side of life.

From my experience with whatever I have been through all my life, it is very obvious for me to understand that having a negative attitude is only going to the derail my progress on whatever thing I am working on. This is the reason why I don't giving into it at all for any reason whatsoever.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back