What's new

Do you have a PC for work and one for play?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a PC just for work and one just for play? I work on my gaming PC and game on it as well. I would like to get another PC just to focus my work on, but I also wouldn't mind upgrading to a new gaming PC eventually. So maybe I'll use my old gaming pc as a work pc.

I have a desktop at work. I use a laptop as an in-between. I use that for personal and work stuff. My home desktop is strictly for my own stuff be it my own business ventures or just playing games.

No, I've never really had a PC exclusively for gaming, I've had computers to work on and sometimes I've installed some video games on the computer, but really to play video games I usually buy video consoles, now I have the PS5, and that's what I use to play video games.

There are many people who like to play on computers much more than on video consoles, but in my case I prefer video consoles to play.

I at the moment have a PC for work but it is no longer able to play the games that I used to be able to play so it is solely for work at the moment only.

I am hoping to be able to upgrade and get a new PC within time that I will be able to use for just gaming though.

Do you have a PC just for work and one just for play? I work on my gaming PC and game on it as well. I would like to get another PC just to focus my work on, but I also wouldn't mind upgrading to a new gaming PC eventually. So maybe I'll use my old gaming pc as a work pc.
I have a laptop for work which was provided by the company itself and a personal laptop for gaming and other activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back