What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

I am someone who do not support getting a loan to do anything and also it might be difficult for me to give out loan for people to start up a business, I just believe that giving out a loan to people I may not have opportunity to get it back again.cant do that.

Working as a private lender is very risky, but sometimes it is also illegal because you are charging high interest, higher than the rate approved by the central banks

Yeah. When dealing with people , we need to be very careful as some of them do not worth trusting. They will come for a loan with humble voice but to pay back will be a war.
I have observe this too. So many people become angry when ever they are reminded to pay money they are owing. It is funny seriously.

Giving out loan is something that needs to be done with care in order not to lose your money. I do not normally give out loan, if I must give out loan, I will make sure that the money is not much that I can let go in case the borrower default in his payments and the person must be very close to me.

Giving out loan is something that needs to be done with care in order not to lose your money. I do not normally give out loan, if I must give out loan, I will make sure that the money is not much that I can let go in case the borrower default in his payments and the person must be very close to me.
This is best to avoid a situation where you would be begging someone to repay or even involve the police. I do not just like the idea of lending out money to people. It's frustrating.

Giving out a loan is not bad because if I am in a position of giving lian to start a business, why not I can give to the person to start up a business.

Giving out a loan is not bad because if I am in a position of giving lian to start a business, why not I can give to the person to start up a business.
It is the time to repay the loan that so many people get angry when you ask them about the money they owe you, especially if he business doesn't turn out the way they had expected.

I don't even have the money to start up my own business talkless of giving out a loan to people, I can't give out loan to people because I do not have the money to be used as loan for a long period of time,I'm even in need of money to start up a business.

Working as a private lender is very risky, but sometimes it is also illegal because you are charging high interest, higher than the rate approved by the central banks
In fact it is the most risky business to engage with. Private lender stand the chance to lose all his business capital if he does not accepts collateral from his customers before giving out loans.

I am not a loan shark but I do not subscribe to starting a business with loan most especially when the Business is new and not popular. But if the person has been in the industry for long and wants to start up his own business, why not ? I can give him loan to start up.

I don't even have the money to start up my own business talkless of giving out a loan to people, I can't give out loan to people because I do not have the money to be used as loan for a long period of time,I'm even in need of money to start up a business.
That is serious then, but in a situation where you are having the money already would you still consider giving out to those who are about to start a business?

There is a golden rule that this is from close friends or relatives so if it is a strange person means there is no loan if it is neighboor or friend or relative I study idea of project and if I think it is profitable I accord a loan.

I have never given out a loan to anyone because I don't have the money , but if I get the money to give out a loan I'll support people to build up their dream business with loan and Grant, I don't see anything wrong with giving out a loan to serious people.

Actually I would love to do so if I find my self in a position where I get to distribute or allocates loan to new investors or business personel as long as your plans and project are ok.

Actually I would love to do so if I find my self in a position where I get to distribute or allocates loan to new investors or business personel as long as your plans and project are ok.
It is not bad to give out loan to people who want to start up a business if you have such money but one thing you must know is that when you are giving out such a loan you must always ask for collateral because with that you can be able to get back your money if the person default to pay.

It is not bad to give out loan to people who want to start up a business if you have such money but one thing you must know is that when you are giving out such a loan you must always ask for collateral because with that you can be able to get back your money if the person default to pay.
But it contains risk. Since business is very risky, there are very high chances that the business may not be able to sustain. At the time it will be difficult to recover your loans.

Since I’m not a government agent, lapo agent or a bank so I can’t just give out loan to anybody I don’t know even if i have the money to do so but i can give out loan to family member or friends

I do not offer loan services the to people because that is not a business line I am into. People in the loaning business are the ones to know better on such offerings. I can only help a relative In his startup

I have never given out a loan to anyone because I don't have the money , but if I get the money to give out a loan I'll support people to build up their dream business with loan and Grant, I don't see anything wrong with giving out a loan to serious people.
Nothing wrong seriously, but it is sometimes hard to get to know who the serious ones are as so many people just come up with lies to get what they want.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back