What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

To give a loan to someone is determination. For someone that has capacity to give loan,most of these people plans for it. Firstly they look at beneficiaries that have ability to pay back.

If actually I am in position to offer a loan for someone who wants to start up a business why not, because we all know that are really in need of financial to start up something.

If the economic situation favors me, and I can reach out to help someone in this way I will do it, personally they have helped me a lot, not to start a business but to get out of a situation. This as long as the person is trustworthy and responsible!

It is a very good thing that you should try to contribute to the progress of other businesses but not at your own expense. If you are having this situation then I think you should not invest because you do not have any guarantee that the business Will survive

If i ever find myself in a position to give out loan to people who want to start a business,i would do so just to encourage them, regardless of how profitable it would be in future.

Giving out to people that just started their business without thinking about their business outcome is the best thing to do, I also received the same help when I started my own business. Lending a helping hand is the right thing to do.
Giving out money has loan for people to just start the business is not that simple because most people tend to take advantage of the things that you do for them in which if you're not careful they will not pay back the loan.

Giving out to people that just started their business without thinking about their business outcome is the best thing to do, I also received the same help when I started my own business. Lending a helping hand is the right thing to do.
It is only someone who is a philanthropist that will actually be giving out loans to anybody who wants to start up their own business because the money is actually available for him to give out to anyone of his choice.

It is only someone who is a philanthropist that will actually be giving out loans to anybody who wants to start up their own business because the money is actually available for him to give out to anyone of his choice.
The loan I meant here is a soft loan by philanthropist, family members and community , a loan without interest because I don't support taking bank loan to start a business.

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
If I have money I can afford to lost, then yes is my answer. As a business starter, giving out loan to them may be risky because the survival of the business is fifty fifty. Therefore, I will lend to them if I have excess but if otherwise, I won't.

I don't give out loan at present because I am not buoyant enough to do that. But it is in my plans to help start up businesses if they are having problem of raising. Once the person is able to present a convincing business idea I am going to support it.

If I'm in the position to offer loan and the person asking for it meets the requirements I'll offer it to him or her to assist his or her business to grow.
Personally I need more money to start up my own business which is going to make it to be very difficult for me to give loan to another person who wants to start his own business.

Yes, it is good to give money out to people who are to just start a business.
Is good to help because most people have business mind and they don’t have the capital to start.

Well I don't give out loans because you can't give out what you do not have but If I could I see no reason not to provided the idea is sound and could work out so it's will be like an investment
There how some people actually very good morning comes to giving people learn to start up their own business in the person of Obi Cubana who really is a huge figure for a lot of people in my country today.

I was trying to give out loan to the people that are starting business but due to the condition of my country I cannot We stand my promise so therefore I promise another time when pandemic is over.

Personally I need more money to start up my own business which is going to make it to be very difficult for me to give loan to another person who wants to start his own business.
You simply have yo stick to what works for you before you'll lose money unnecessarily. If you're running a loan company then it is possible for you to offer anyone loan.

I would not say it a loan but I once lent some money to a friend who was trying to start a business. Thankfully, she made money and returned my money in 3 months.
Lending someone money is as good as giving someone loan in my eyes. Although the only difference is that there wouldn't be any paper work at all like bank loan.

I am always short of funds when it comes to help other people who want to start a business. However, I have helped a couple of people in their business endeavor. Having said that I offer my management services free to my friends and family who want to start a business.
As long as there is a structure for you to be able to pay me back whatever money that I loan you to start your business it is something that I can actually be able to consider.

How sure are you that the business started with the loan provided by you would generate cash flow enough to pay you back with interest? That's one thing I always put into consideration before borrowing someone money.

Thats exactly what i said , thinking about their business first and making research on it to know maybe it will generate income fast to pay the debt and the interest because its not easy borrowing people money to start a business.
How sure are you that the business started with the loan provided by you would generate cash flow enough to pay you back with interest? That's one thing I always put into consideration before borrowing someone money.

Lolz, I don't even have the money needed to start up my own personal business or investment talk less of giving it out as a loan to other people. I don't give out loan to people .I invest my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back