What's new

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

Well It depends on the nature of the tasks we are talking about too but normally multi tasking ain't bad but prone to more mistakes unlike doing it one task at a time which are effective in the end

My offline tasks can't enable me work more than I do online. I'm simply managing my time well to devote more on the site that caughts my attention more.
Most of the time it will actually depend on the type of work because there are some that you will not be able to combine two things at the same time, but whenever it is possible I always do it.

Most of the time it will actually depend on the type of work because there are some that you will not be able to combine two things at the same time, but whenever it is possible I always do it.
You're there. Their are some point I'll get to, combining my offline business with online, I'll just get tired Midway through in the day, and sleep will be rolling in my eyes.

You're there. Their are some point I'll get to, combining my offline business with online, I'll just get tired Midway through in the day, and sleep will be rolling in my eyes.
Hahahahahah, personally I cannot count how many time I even slept off with my phone in my hand around 8 pm just to wake up with the phone on my chase around 2 am.lolz this is as a result of a busy and stressful day.

I a type of person that likes to focus on one thing at a time to get things done. I take one task and when I'm done with it, I pickup another to do. That's how I do my things at my work station.

I prefer doing it one at a times because while multi-tasking,one would not only get tired easily but make lot mistakes then one would have to start all over again from the beginning and thats double work..

I am somebody who likes to always get things done one at a time and i prefer to pick one task and get done with it first before I move on to another.

Multi tasking helps us improve our efficiency and also makes us busy and avoids wastage of time thinking about unnecessary things. But yeah ,we do make mistakes in the beginning while focusing on more than one job at a time.

Focusing on multiple task you might end up confusing yourself and probably not get the best, focusing on one thing at a time will really help you to get a better result
You are right. It's much better to focus on one job only not on multi tasking. I really appreciate my mother who can do multi tasking jobs like ironing clothes while cooking the chicken.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
I am just kind of person that cannot multitask so I always make sure I do want ask at a time instead of trying to concentrate on more than one as if I try contest waiting on more than one task at a time the cubs will definitely not come out good no matter how hard I try

Hahahahahah, personally I cannot count how many time I even slept off with my phone in my hand around 8 pm just to wake up with the phone on my chase around 2 am.lolz this is as a result of a busy and stressful day.
Laughs. You're simply there 'Jlife, it also happens to me also. I'll simply work online before I know it's sleep, what caused it? It's simply excessive work offline.

I think it all depends on the volume and time required to deliver the job. If there is limited time, I like to multitask to be able to work faster and deliver quicker.

True, as a customer service representative, multi tasking is almost like a normal day procedure, I have a friend who is also in this field, he can do multiple things at a time.
Focus on one task because I want to get my concentration and be able to handle the task well before I do and other tax I can't do multiple task at a time.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
I like to focus on one task at a time, to ensure that its been done properly before moving to the next task, but i can multi task when there is a need for it or when im trying to meet deadlines

I like to focus on one task at a time, to ensure that its been done properly before moving to the next task, but i can multi task when there is a need for it or when im trying to meet deadlines
Oh, multi tasking when the deadline is nearing is just exposing yourself to mistakes. Being in a hurry and doing more than 1 think at a time can be a good formula for committing an error. That is the issue with multi tasking. You lose the focus and concentration that your output becomes inefficient.

But it's just a fallacy, I get to know that I am more productive when I focus in one tasks and get it done first than taking in many tasks at once.
I have noticed that I normally do well and get a better result if I focus on just one thing or task at a time rather than getting a divided attention on multiple task at a time.

Laughs. You're simply there 'Jlife, it also happens to me also. I'll simply work online before I know it's sleep, what caused it? It's simply excessive work offline.
Now if you can just observe I am only opportune to work now at night because this is the time I'll be free from stress .when I come back I will just take a bath,eat and sleep then wake up at night.

I have noticed that I normally do well and get a better result if I focus on just one thing or task at a time rather than getting a divided attention on multiple task at a time.
You get it, focusing ine one task at a particular time tends to yield more results than the normal diverse concentration on other things.

Seriously, the truth of the matter is that when you get into such kind of jobs that you must complete on daily basis he gets tiring especially when the pay is not very good.
I am not that kind of a person that is good at math multitasking instead I am someone that loves doing one thing at a time because when you come to multitasking I do very badly at it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back