What's new

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

You get nothing done at the end of the if you do multiple task at the same but you will have something to show when you focus on single task at a time.

Personally when it comes to working online I always set my priorities of how to follow my work and my decision is going to be based on which one pays me better.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
I also focus one task at a time. My mother is good at multi tasking. She can wash our clothes at the same time is cooking our food for breakfast. She can also water the plants.

Seriously, the truth of the matter is that when you get into such kind of jobs that you must complete on daily basis he gets tiring especially when the pay is not very good.

Majority of the times my focus is never on just one task, mostly when I am trying to meet up with a daily target, I end doing multiple task at the same time. Though when I am doing a graphic design job, I tend to focus just on that
Though i really like competion and i love doing multiple task but I prefer doing one task at a time and then moving on to the next task at hand, rather than doing multiple task at a time.

You get nothing done at the end of the if you do multiple task at the same but you will have something to show when you focus on single task at a time.
I agree with you. It's better to focus on one task only. Finish the first task first before doing the second or third tasks. This is done so that you have an accomplishment.

I do multiple tasks at the same time. When I am approached my clients, I will never say no even though I am already in some projects. If I cannot manage to complete the job in time, I hire a freelancer and allow him to work and we split the profits.

Though i really like competion and i love doing multiple task but I prefer doing one task at a time and then moving on to the next task at hand, rather than doing multiple task at a time.
This is actually the best way to work, with this you can ensure that you get the best possible result since your whole attention is on that particular work. Most times people tend to multitask mainly because of limited time.

The tasks in question will determine if I can attend to multiple tasks without any problem. If the tasks are energy demanding, I will prefer to attend to them one after the other.

Sincere doing that would result in your putting off task and procastinating till a certain time. It's best you put one work at a time.

If you can manage 2-3 jobs at the same time , it's well and good considering it don't affect the performance of the output. Doing multiple tasks at same time also keeps us busy and keeps away from thinking negative.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
Focusing on multiple task you might end up confusing yourself and probably not get the best, focusing on one thing at a time will really help you to get a better result

Talking about focus on task depends on if money is allocated to the task I might not carry out the taskes simultaneously but I can handle multiple task at a time as long as money is involve

O
Talking about focus on task depends on if money is allocated to the task I might not carry out the taskes simultaneously but I can handle multiple task at a time as long as money is involve
Focusing on multiple task at the same time sometimes might not be easy thing to do for a learner or a newbie , but for a professional , its somehow easy for them because they know how to go about it.

I used to like to diversify my tasks thinking that I could get something done faster but I've come to understand that diversification can confuse the mind, the mind works best when it is focused

I used to like to diversify my tasks thinking that I could get something done faster but I've come to understand that diversification can confuse the mind, the mind works best when it is focused
That is just the reason why a lot of people might prefer to multitask because you are likely to have the things done faster compared to when you're doing it in a single manner.

Hmmm. This is what I called lost of focus.
Both might sound enjoying at the start but you might end up doing one and that my dear will take alot of your time

Do you focus on one task or two task at a time well as for I me I think multitasking is not a good idea I just focus on a single one task

They are some that can focus on multiple task at a point and do it very well but for me I can focus on multiple task at a time.

That is just the reason why a lot of people might prefer to multitask because you are likely to have the things done faster compared to when you're doing it in a single manner.
But it's just a fallacy, I get to know that I am more productive when I focus in one tasks and get it done first than taking in many tasks at once.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back