What's new

Do you find website management work easy?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you find website management work easy or difficult? Do you feel stressed out while working on your website, or do you really enjoy working on your website? Well, I find blog management work easy, however, forum management is a little stressful. That's because you can manage your blog entirely by yourself, however, you need a lot of people on your forum and you need to manage your users, apart form the site.

To some extent yes. But there are times when you want to try something new, that it can be tough to find the solutions you want. I will sometimes ask for help when it comes to coding a new style of site. But otherwise it's mostly easy work.

I don't own a website, just a forum, but it doesn't really stress me out unless someone continuously bugs me for support/code requests when I'm busy. I find it easy to run a forum through the experience I've gained over the years. I enjoy the work I do and it keeps me busy and occupied.

The way I know that's going to make it something enjoyable for you is when you're working on a website as what you have passion for because without having passion for it, it's going to be very difficult for you to truly enjoy website management. Website management also involves managing human beings too who are your members and that's a very difficult job.

Do you find website management work easy or difficult? Do you feel stressed out while working on your website, or do you really enjoy working on your website? Well, I find blog management work easy, however, forum management is a little stressful. That's because you can manage your blog entirely by yourself, however, you need a lot of people on your forum and you need to manage your users, apart form the site.
Blog management is more easier to carry because you do everything in your own pace and comfort. The same thing can't be asked for forums if you have so many active members. If you're not tackling a rule breaker today, it's a spammer tomorrow or it's another different thing the next day.

If you cannot bring members on your forums, especially active members, your forum will fail. If you cannot bring traffic on your blog, your blog will also fail. Interestingly, it is easier to bring traffic on forums compared to blogs because by having a lot of members on your forums, you can easily get regular traffc.

Blog management is more easier to carry because you do everything in your own pace and comfort. The same thing can't be asked for forums if you have so many active members. If you're not tackling a rule breaker today, it's a spammer tomorrow or it's another different thing the next day.

Blog management and website management are not at all easy and there are many technical aspects related to blogging. A person cannot manage the website if he or she does not have knowledge related to technical aspects of running a website in a proper manner. There are many institutes that teach you how to become an expert.

Blog management and website management are not at all easy and there are many technical aspects related to blogging. A person cannot manage the website if he or she does not have knowledge related to technical aspects of running a website in a proper manner. There are many institutes that teach you how to become an expert.
What I'm talking about is when the knowledge on how to manage a blog or forum is already achieved, the process involved in blog management is more difficult than what it requires to manage a forum. Blogs generally is easier to manage than forums.

What I'm talking about is when the knowledge on how to manage a blog or forum is already achieved, the process involved in blog management is more difficult than what it requires to manage a forum. Blogs generally is easier to manage than forums.
Yeah, blogs are easier to manage because you do not have to manage people on your blog, however, on forums you not only need to bring users but also manage these users.

Yeah, blogs are easier to manage because you do not have to manage people on your blog, however, on forums you not only need to bring users but also manage these users.
It's true what you've said about bringing users to your forum and also managing those user. It's much work managing a forum and to bring new members to a new forum is hard work if they are not gaining an incentive.

I run two forums and a blog and I will admit, that I find that working on the forums and blog I own I do enjoy and I don't find it stressful at all.

The only issue I have at the moment is the amount of time I spend on the websites that I own but I am hoping to get better at that within time once I get into a better routine :)

I run two forums and a blog and I will admit, that I find that working on the forums and blog I own I do enjoy and I don't find it stressful at all.

The only issue I have at the moment is the amount of time I spend on the websites that I own but I am hoping to get better at that within time once I get into a better routine :)

Exactly my point. When it comes to managing your websites (forums or blogs), if it's something you're doing as a hobby, you're definitely going to find it very easy. This is because you wouldn't be seeing it as a job which can be a chore but something fun and rewarding for you to do.

Yes, mostly when you want to try something different and you are not able to work it out , sometimes you free so mysterious to let go thou you can not succeed but upon that you need enough time to focus and work harder

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back