What's new

Do you feel that cost of living is more when compared to what you earn?

Maintaining your present standard of living can be challenging if your living expenses exceed your income. You can attempt to raise your income or decrease your living expenses in order to solve this. You could, for instance, look for a job with a better salary, request a pay increase, or look for ways to lower your spending, including limiting your dining out or buying less expensive goods.

If this is your reality then you are very lucky and I will advise you to start making provision to increase your income because it will get to a stage you will have to cater for yourself
I know that it would get to a stage where i will have to cater for myself. That is the reason i'm trying to study very hard so i can get a good paying job when the time comes.

The rate of inflation is very high globally. Some products have more than doubled over the last two months. And the pay has largely remain unchanged. Definitely the income can't sustain the cost of living any longer. I manage to eat with the same income. That's Why I am trying to double the hustle.

Inflation is a very serious factors that most government of most countries around the world are battling with.
It makes things difficult that even a single thing that would have been cheaper are being sold at a very high price.
In that case we need to increase our earning through multiple source of income.

Recently, the government has decided that they will increase the price of the fuel. No one knows when they will implement it, but the government seems to increase the cost of the fuel after every two months.

I never felt that before but now that I have migrated to another country, everything is expensive. At first I thought, once I get a job, probably I wouldn't have to feel this way but the job offers that I have been getting, are not offering enough to cope up with these expenses.

So do you guys feel the same that cost of living(no matter where you are) is more when compared to what you earn? Now that I think about it, so far I haven't purchased any house in my home country and if I were to consider that, then even in my home country, the cost of living is way more than what I earn. For anyone, food, clothing and shelter are basic necessities but nowadays, it's hard to find a job where you can get them within 15-20 years of getting your first job.

Do you guys feel the same as well?

With what is going on in the inflation that we are experiencing everyday, it is making it very difficult for you to have enough money to take care of your responsibilities because things keep getting more expensive while the money that you are getting paid is never being increased. It's a very difficult situation we are facing now.

Recently, the government has decided that they will increase the price of the fuel. No one knows when they will implement it, but the government seems to increase the cost of the fuel after every two months.
When they increase the price of fuel then what are they expecting the masses to do ? Fuel is a very good material in the transportation sectors. That means it will definitely increase the cot of transportation and affect the economy negatively.

The rate of inflation is very high globally. Some products have more than doubled over the last two months. And the pay has largely remain unchanged. Definitely the income can't sustain the cost of living any longer. I manage to eat with the same income. That's Why I am trying to double the hustle.

Inflation is something that I believe that will never stop happening because it keeps getting worse every year and the government is not doing anything to make it stop because it seems that there is something they are benefiting from it which the general citizens are not aware of.

Inflation is something that I believe that will never stop happening because it keeps getting worse every year and the government is not doing anything to make it stop because it seems that there is something they are benefiting from it which the general citizens are not aware of.

If we look at the chart of global inflation, then we shall realise that inflation is simply not stopping at all. The best thing to do with this is to deal with this problem and increase your income no matter what.

Definitely yes, cost of living is much more high compare to what individuals usually earn that is why people always complain that money is not valuable like before again.

In my own country the cost of living is high than what we earn
We also work 8 hours a day and we earn little the cost of food is high same goes with the accommodation is very high and the transport to your working place is very high also I think my government need to do something about that

If we look at the chart of global inflation, then we shall realise that inflation is simply not stopping at all. The best thing to do with this is to deal with this problem and increase your income no matter what.

From my experience over the last couple of years when it comes to the inflation in my country, it is very obvious that there is no amount of money that they pay you as your salary that is ever going to be enough to balance the inflation that is happening.

Absolutely the cost of living is really getting so very high compared to some years back.

The value of currency is always depreciating, you will earned less and sometimes spend more than you earned in terms of emergency.

QUOTE="frederick_9, post: 792023, member: 22614"]
Since my parents are the ones who pay for all of my bills, I guess I wouldn't say that my cost of living exceeds the money I make. Just for me, I work and earn money.
[/QUOTE]
Theres nothing wrong with the amount we are earning at the end of the month, but because of the economic condition of the country which increases the price of what we are buying out there ,thats the main reason why the cost of living is more than the amount we are earning

Absolutely the cost of living is really getting so very high compared to some years back.

The value of currency is always depreciating, you will earned less and sometimes spend more than you earned in terms of emergency.

The inflation that is going on in my country is not making it easy on anybody because it makes everything very expensive to the point that you cannot be able to afford three square of meal on daily basis which is a very big challenge.

The inflation that is going on in my country is not making it easy on anybody because it makes everything very expensive to the point that you cannot be able to afford three square of meal on daily basis which is a very big challenge.
It's really a thing of pity, the rate at which inflation is increasing on a global scale is quite disturbing. That is why I made it a point of duty to work hard to make my ends meet.

Well there is no doubt that the cost of living, is more compared to what I earned.

The money I earned from my jobs, sometimes won't be able or enough to meet up to my daily need due to high cost of commodities and even life itself.

It is a little more than what I am actually and that is why I supplement my income with online jobs. If not for the freelance that I do online I will not be able to take care of my expenses.

Yes, I feel that the cost of living is on the rise. And I feel the cost of living is more compared to what we earn. Cost of living is on the rise but the earning is not on the rise. I think this is the predicament of most people.

Yes, I feel that the cost of living is on the rise. And I feel the cost of living is more compared to what we earn. Cost of living is on the rise but the earning is not on the rise. I think this is the predicament of most people.

It is very difficult for people to make a living in my country today because of how bad the governments have run the country with bad policies that make things to be more expensive. This is what makes so many people to be left with no job to provide for themselves.

It is very difficult for people to make a living in my country today because of how bad the governments have run the country with bad policies that make things to be more expensive. This is what makes so many people to be left with no job to provide for themselves.
Yes, Government policy is one of the many things causing the bad governance in most country.
These policies in turn affect the citizens and how they earn, and also cause n increase in the price of goods.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back