What's new

Do you feel that cost of living is more when compared to what you earn?

Yes, Government policy is one of the many things causing the bad governance in most country.
These policies in turn affect the citizens and how they earn, and also cause n increase in the price of goods.

This is actually one of the reason why I always get frustrated with what the government of my country is doing because they are not putting into consideration of what the citizens are passing through whenever they are making their policies.

Definitely yes, cost of living is much more high compare to what individuals usually earn that is why people always complain that money is not valuable like before again.
The money we are making nowadays is no longer valuable because the cost of things we are buying is the market keeps increasing , and no matter how our eaening also increases , it can never overtake the cost of living .

This is actually one of the reason why I always get frustrated with what the government of my country is doing because they are not putting into consideration of what the citizens are passing through whenever they are making their policies.
Yes, I think the government only think about their own pocket instead of thinking about the welfare of the citizens.
They are also short-sighted and most time, They are not capable of leading a country, because they don't have the capacity.

Everything has increased in the market and the minimum wage in my country was last adjusted three years ago. Surely, that wage rate can't help them meet up with the present cost of things. The cost of living is higher than the wage rate for sure.

From my experience over the last couple of years when it comes to the inflation in my country, it is very obvious that there is no amount of money that they pay you as your salary that is ever going to be enough to balance the inflation that is happening.

In what country do you live? I live in a place where economy is struggling a lot. Despite all this, there are many people who are not taking things seriously.

Yes, I think the government only think about their own pocket instead of thinking about the welfare of the citizens.
They are also short-sighted and most time, They are not capable of leading a country, because they don't have the capacity.

I will always use my country Nigeria as a case study when it comes to how the government have been so wicked and useless to all their citizens because they have never ever wanted to make our lives better for any reason whatsoever. They are just pure evil.

I will always use my country Nigeria as a case study when it comes to how the government have been so wicked and useless to all their citizens because they have never ever wanted to make our lives better for any reason whatsoever. They are just pure evil.
Yes, As a Nigerian, I think the Government is so callous to its citizens.
The Government in Nigeria only think about themselves and their pocket so they tend not to care for their citizens and only care about their own welfare.

sadly to say by everyone most especially those in the lower class of the society that the cost of living has really reached out peak that alot of people are really suffering.

The cost of goods in the market now has doubled times the price as of previous years.

With the economic condition of the world , most especially in my country currently , the cost of living here is really hard and the amount of money we are making is not enough to make end meet .
The current reality is making it extremely difficult for us to make Enough money to cater for our needs as inflation is biting hard and making life's unbearable for most of the population

The amount of money I make presently is actually not that much to take care of everything I need in life. But presently I am making some efforts in order to be able to meet up with the cost of living and build financial independence.

Yes, As a Nigerian, I think the Government is so callous to its citizens.
The Government in Nigeria only think about themselves and their pocket so they tend not to care for their citizens and only care about their own welfare.

It is part of the reason why everyone is still facing uncertainty after the last conducted presidential election. This is because everyone had hope that the government will change in a way that will be beneficial for the citizens but that is not the case now.

The cost of living is very high these days. It takes grit to survive everyday. Prices of basic commodities are rising everyday. And the funny part is that the trend is not looking like it would have stopped.

The cost of living has been negatively affecting the amount of money we are making as a worker's because our salary is always stagnant and the cost of living keeps increasing .

Cost of living can be more than what you earn depending on the area you are living in. Across the country, here in Nigeria, higher earning areas tend to have a higher cost of living, while areas with lower cost of living have lower wages.

Actually the cost of living is really high and to some extent I sees it as becoming more unbearable to people.

Low rate of pay is the primary reasons behind the high cost of the living because people can't be able to meet up with their needs.

Well, i wouldn't say my cost of living is more than the money i earn because my parents are the one who takes care of all my expenses. I just earn money for my personal use.
This is good but you need to start estimating those things your parent are providing for you. For instance, be estimating the food you eat, the house you stay, the transport fare you were given and try to compare it with what you're earning.

This is good but you need to start estimating those things your parent are providing for you. For instance, be estimating the food you eat, the house you stay, the transport fare you were given and try to compare it with what you're earning.
No offense, but i really do not see the need to start estimating what my parents provide for me like the food i eat. Besides i doubt my earnings can take care of what my parents provide for me.

Actually it does. I personally do felt like the cost of living is even much more than what I earned.

Definitely if you have a good income, you can be able to finance all your immediate need but it will be unfortunate when your income is low.

Although the cost of living varies by region and person, it is evident that many families are having trouble making ends meet because of the growing cost of basics and stagnating wages.

With rising inflation it is actually very hard to meet up with a lot of expenses. But what I usually do is to try to work more in order to meet up with expenses. the global inflation is actually affecting so many people across the globe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back