Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think working from home may have fewer distractions and can therefore get more work done. Remote work can also help you achieve a better work-life balance and gives you more time to spend on your various tasks instead of commuting to a physical office space.
Though I used to enjoy working in person too, because most times I get to meet people and I tend to let them know the value of doing the job.
Do you feel more comfortable with the idea of working remotely or in person

For sure remotely. It's why I decided to work online for a living instead of going to a in person job near me or elsewhere. I feel a lot more comfortable working online than I do in person, and I like to keep it that way going forward.

At least you would have more time for yourself and be able to think about your future. Definitely you will be running another business that will get you more money.

At least you would have more time for yourself and be able to think about your future. Definitely you will be running another business that will get you more money.

I have seen many people working remotely. They work when they are away from people. In fact, they may be working in a single building, but they may be working in a different room. So, they do have freedom to some extent.

I am not really bothered either way but I would prefer a split. I would like to eventually be in a position where I work 2 or 3 days from home and than 2 or 3 days in office. I think that is ideal for me.

I am someone who much prefers to work remotely online than in person in a workplace. I find that I can get easily stressed and with my anxiety, it can be a bad combination so avoiding working in person is better for myself and my health.

I am not really bothered either way but I would prefer a split. I would like to eventually be in a position where I work 2 or 3 days from home and than 2 or 3 days in office. I think that is ideal for me.

I have been working remotely for many years. Since I am a freelancer, I tend to work from home and I prefer working in my room. My room is separate, so I feel like I have been working remotely. This has been the case with me for many years and i am comfortable with that.

In my 10 years of active working life, I have worked remotely more than with a real-world job. Therefore, I am more comfortable working remotely compared to working in person with a daytime job. Even though there is a lot of pressure in working remotely, I am more comfortable with remote jobs.

I don't have any problems working remotely or going to work every day in the office. It's the money I'm being paid my focus and motivation comes from. If working at remotely pays me better, I will be okay with it.

It is actually going to be more comfortable for most people to work remotely because it's a working format that is going to give them freedom to work how they want and not being confined in an office under there direct supervision of their bosses.

Personally, I would simply prefer to work remotely as well if the money I am being paid is enough to take care of my responsibilities in working that way.

I think it depends for me, if the work's place is close and the people are nice to be near then of course I would rather work in person.
But if it's not the case and the job is nice to work remotely - you are working in your house and so its very comfy and even saves time (which is needed to reach your job)
So it really depends.

I think it depends for me, if the work's place is close and the people are nice to be near then of course I would rather work in person.
But if it's not the case and the job is nice to work remotely - you are working in your house and so its very comfy and even saves time (which is needed to reach your job)
So it really depends.

The working environment where you find yourself and also how the management treat their employees is going to play a very big role when it comes to someone being willing to go to the office and work on daily basis. This is because the environment is going to make it conducive and comfortable for that person to fit in perfectly and carry out his duties.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back