Do you feel exhausted with your work?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.5100USD
Biznotes
This is not my case, since I like my job and I am a person with a lot of energy, I think that sometimes I am hyperactive, it is difficult for me to feel exhausted in my work, you are one of those who sometimes feel without strength to work or are you directly burned out from your job? Do you think that what you do doesn't make sense sometimes?

I feel exhausted, but only physically, because I am not a robot, but I never feel mentally exhausted, because I like my work, too, and it seems to me that it will bring me pleasure for a long time to come.

You can get exhausted mentally as well as physically. Even though it is more common to feel exhausted if you are doing a job that you dislike, sometimes you can even feel exhausted even when you love your job, especially if you are working for long hours

The thing is that when you love your job you probably won't feel so frustrated or tired and the tiredness will be less or alleviated by a greater purpose, I think that's the difference, a lot of people get tired in their work because they really don't like it, or they would like to be doing something else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back