What's new

Do you feel a forum or a blog would be better when it comes to earning money?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to earning money online, it would seem that running a blog or a forum is one of the most popular ways among other ways to make money.

Running either a forum or a blog as much as it has the potential to earn money, it is sometimes difficult to see which one would be the better option to make money.

What would you say is the better option for earning money out of a blog or forum?

I earn more money from my blogs compared to my forums. I also work on other forums as a staff and my earnings are satisfactory but still, it is just 10 percent of my income compared to my blog's revenue. I also believe you can earn better from your forums provided you can builkd a huge community.

I've never used blogs to earn money online. It's forums I've been making use of for years. I've been able to make $2-3 daily from one of my forums years ago using Adsense. It was the biggest amount of money I've earned from using Adsense.

I think that both are good options and it depends a lot on the audience you have on these platforms, a forum with a huge community can give you very large profits as can a blog with a large audience, but I have the impression that a blog is even more profitable than a forum, since I have seen earnings reports from people with large blogs and sometimes the earnings are spectacular.

I think that both are good options and it depends a lot on the audience you have on these platforms, a forum with a huge community can give you very large profits as can a blog with a large audience, but I have the impression that a blog is even more profitable than a forum, since I have seen earnings reports from people with large blogs and sometimes the earnings are spectacular.

If you go through popular bloggers stories on how they started and how they are today with their success and how much they make from their blogs, it's very tempting but this is not a day's journey. It takes years for you to see that level of success in blogs.

While managing forums can be difficult if you have users and activities, you can easily get traffic, thus, earning will be somewhat easier. Managing blogs is easy but it can be really difficult to regularly update content and also bring traffic. As a person who is running blogs and forums, I think both are better if you know how to do properly

If you go through popular bloggers stories on how they started and how they are today with their success and how much they make from their blogs, it's very tempting but this is not a day's journey. It takes years for you to see that level of success in blogs.
Yes, I understand that it is not an achievement achieved overnight and that it has a lot of work behind it, but the results show that blogs are very profitable when you get the blog working and have enough traffic, that is what I really mean, both forums and blogs are difficult to manage, but if you manage it, it will be a great success.

Yes, I understand that it is not an achievement achieved overnight and that it has a lot of work behind it, but the results show that blogs are very profitable when you get the blog working and have enough traffic, that is what I really mean, both forums and blogs are difficult to manage, but if you manage it, it will be a great success.

Yes, it's true though about both forums and blogs being very difficult to manage. Generating traffic is the real work for blogs or forums. If in everything you've done but you don't have traffic, success is far from either of the blog or forum projects.

Personally, I don't have anything against blogs but I haven't really been able to do much on that aspect of working online as a freelancer. This is because I have always been more disposed to making use of forums and it is the main channel which I have focused my attention in making money from having the platform monetized.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back