What's new

Do you ever take lesser deals than what you normally charge?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I did my gig work, I would often charge based off of what I think I should be paid, but there were times where people didn't like my prices and requested a different deal. If that is the case I often change the totals around and sometimes they accept. Have you ever had to take a lesser deal for any reason? Maybe money is tight and you are okay with a little price drop in order to make the sale. Would you do it? Or do you stick strong on your prices?

No, I don't take lesser deal price than what I charge for my gig business. Before fixing my gig prices, I've considered everything to arrive at the price where it's fixed. What I can do is offer a discount on my gig price if you ordered more than one service.

Yes, I accept deals for less price than what I would normally charge. There are a lot of factors that determine whether I accept the deal for a lesser amount or reject the deal because it does not pay my standard rate. If I need money desperately, if the deal promises a long term work, I will accept for the lesser amout.

The level of competition that is in the freelancing Industry today have made a lot of freelancers to short sell services that are supposed to be sold for a higher price. Things are now in a situation whereby you have to compete with them. You are going to be forced to short sell your own services otherwise you are not going to get any client that is going to order for what you are offering.

When I did my gig work, I would often charge based off of what I think I should be paid, but there were times where people didn't like my prices and requested a different deal. If that is the case I often change the totals around and sometimes they accept. Have you ever had to take a lesser deal for any reason? Maybe money is tight and you are okay with a little price drop in order to make the sale. Would you do it? Or do you stick strong on your prices?
Even as a business owner, there are times that I will have to charge a bit less than what I am supposed to charge for those customers that have been there with me for a very long time. These customers are good and when there is an opening to give them discount on purchases, I feel happier doing so.

Even as a business owner, there are times that I will have to charge a bit less than what I am supposed to charge for those customers that have been there with me for a very long time. These customers are good and when there is an opening to give them discount on purchases, I feel happier doing so.

When sales are dropping drastically, I don't see any reason why you won't do something drastic to pull up the sales. As long as you can still be able to make profit in the business, that's all that matters. The most important thing would be to know when to bring back up your prices to normal selling price when everything normalises.

If my business isn't facing too much competition, I will have no need to be changing and lowering my prices to make sales. It's why some businesses want to have market monopoly as it's going to give them power owner the prices they sell to customers.

I have a service on Forum Promotion that is for $15. There are some many competitors who offer the same services for $5. I have never because of them to cut down my service price because I know what I'm offering to those who want value-quality and not quantity. No matter what they have been doing, I still keep getting my services sold!

If my business isn't facing too much competition, I will have no need to be changing and lowering my prices to make sales. It's why some businesses want to have market monopoly as it's going to give them power owner the prices they sell to customers.

The main problems is that almost all the businesses are very competitive. This is because many companies have ventured into different kinds of businesses and this has increased the competition. Apart from that, you will always find a company that is involved in selling the exact kind of products which you might be selling as well.

The main problems is that almost all the businesses are very competitive. This is because many companies have ventured into different kinds of businesses and this has increased the competition. Apart from that, you will always find a company that is involved in selling the exact kind of products which you might be selling as well.
The prices of products will keep being affected by forces of demand and supply. If demand is higher than supply, prices will be increased. I like having more products when there's shortage in products supply in the market. My business make more profits whenever I'm selling when products at products scarcity.

No, I don't take lesser deal price than what I charge for my gig business. Before fixing my gig prices, I've considered everything to arrive at the price where it's fixed. What I can do is offer a discount on my gig price if you ordered more than one service.

When you know exactly what you are doing and also the worth of the work that you're doing, you're not going to be very quick to compromise on your service prices because of whatever other people are doing.

This is exactly the way I have operating ever since I started selling services online on different freelancing website and forums and I'm not going to change anytime soon.

The prices of products will keep being affected by forces of demand and supply. If demand is higher than supply, prices will be increased. I like having more products when there's shortage in products supply in the market. My business make more profits whenever I'm selling when products at products scarcity.

In many cases, the price of products are manipulated by the stockists in order to create demand. There is always many people behind the market who tend to control the supply and prices of different kinds of products. This is why black market becomes popular in such cases.

Once there is competition, there will always be a need for prices of product and services to be affected because those who are into the business will always be doing anything possible to make sure that they have more customers patronize their own product ahead of whatever their competition are selling in the same market space.

Once there is competition, there will always be a need for prices of product and services to be affected because those who are into the business will always be doing anything possible to make sure that they have more customers patronize their own product ahead of whatever their competition are selling in the same market space.

Competition could be a big problem. However, it also depends on the demand and supply of the products. In many cases, there might be just two or three suppliers of the same kind of product and the demand might be quite huge. Under those circumstances, price fixing and monopoly could become a very normal thing.

In many cases, the price of products are manipulated by the stockists in order to create demand. There is always many people behind the market who tend to control the supply and prices of different kinds of products. This is why black market becomes popular in such cases.
If the factors which are affecting the prices of service are what I can avoid, I will not be made to sell my services for lesser amount of money online. It's common in freelancing website which I question why many freelancers like selling their skills too cheap.

Competition could be a big problem. However, it also depends on the demand and supply of the products. In many cases, there might be just two or three suppliers of the same kind of product and the demand might be quite huge. Under those circumstances, price fixing and monopoly could become a very normal thing.

Yeah, that's very correct. Competition is always a very big problem when it comes to working online as a freelancer. Different freelancers will sell whatever they want at whatever price they so desire and there's nothing you can do about it. I have seen more of that happening in so many freelancing website and promotion forums too.

If the factors which are affecting the prices of service are what I can avoid, I will not be made to sell my services for lesser amount of money online. It's common in freelancing website which I question why many freelancers like selling their skills too cheap.

Yes, it is very common when it comes to freelancing. This is because there is a lots of competition in the freelancing market. However, if you are a very experienced freelancer, there is no reason to charge less. You have to know your self-worth and charge accordingly.

Yes, it is very common when it comes to freelancing. This is because there is a lots of competition in the freelancing market. However, if you are a very experienced freelancer, there is no reason to charge less. You have to know your self-worth and charge accordingly.

An experienced freelancer is an expert in what he's doing. On Fiverr, there are experienced expert seller who will price their own services $100 while the ordinary seller will price the same services $20 but it's from the experienced expert seller clients will be ordering from.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back