What's new

Do you ever hire celebs to promote something?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Maybe it's via a cameo or you outright hire a celeb to do an ad. Have you ever been able to hire a celeb to do an ad for you? Either it to promote something, or to just say a thing about your company in a cameo or something.

I wish I could afford to hire celebs to do promotion for me. But I can't afford that. Maybe one day! :)

I only wish I had the funds to be able to hire a celeb to promote a service or business that I had. From what I understand, they are not cheap at all and it's very rare most people can afford to hire them for something like this.

We can all only hope that one day through out hard work and efforts, this will be something we will be able to do :)

I do not have a budget to hire celebs. However, even if I had the budget, I would not work with celebs. Instead I could prefer to work with small inmfluenmcers. Working with small influencers can be value for money.

I do not have a budget to hire celebs. However, even if I had the budget, I would not work with celebs. Instead I could prefer to work with small inmfluenmcers. Working with small influencers can be value for money.
Celebrities work better if it is a product about cosmetics or for example for cleaning the garden or purchasing instruments to prepare food and they would not work if this is for example a product that is a technical term like a monolithic server provider he doesn't understand anything from what you say.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back