What's new

Do you ever get tired watching movies or tv?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you got tired from watching movies or tv shows? I have gotten tired after watching a long movie, or binge watching a show for a few episodes. But I usually get over it fast. But what about you guys? Do you ever tire of the programming you consume?

It depends on what kind of movies I am watching. It the movie is interesting, I never get tired. I can even watch movies all through the night. In fact I like binge watching movies. I once watched three part series of Lord of the Ring. However, if the movie is not good I get tired and I can not even stand 10 minutes.

It is always possible for someone to get burnt out doing a particular thing. This is something that is very common when you have invested a lot of time watching a lot of movies and TV shows.

It will definitely get to the point where you will get tired of watching anything and you will need a complete break for a long while. I have experienced that over and over again.

Has there ever been a time where you got tired from watching movies or tv shows? I have gotten tired after watching a long movie, or binge watching a show for a few episodes. But I usually get over it fast. But what about you guys? Do you ever tire of the programming you consume?
If you are fond of watching TV and movies then you can never get tired because you have a hobby to watching But if you watch a movie repeatedly then a person gets tired or in the same way any program gets tired.

I am not a fan of movies and TV. I seldom watch TV at home. I am busy at work. When I am bored, I watch a video and do online activities. I stopped liking movies during the surge of the pandemic when movie houses were closed

I am not a fan of movies and TV. I seldom watch TV at home. I am busy at work. When I am bored, I watch a video and do online activities. I stopped liking movies during the surge of the pandemic when movie houses were closed

A lot of people who normally prefer to go to the cinema to watch movies were all terribly affected as a result of those theaters been shut down indefinitely. Some of them couldn't even get back into watching movies again after the theater was opened as the lockdown was lifted.

Something I do over and over again without breaks will mostly lead to tiredness. If watch movies for quite a long time with switching to something else will also get bored and whenever am bored am likely to getting tired.

Watching movies without being tired is something I could years back, of which all I did then was watch, sleep, eat and learn. lolz.

If you are fond of watching TV and movies then you can never get tired because you have a hobby to watching But if you watch a movie repeatedly then a person gets tired or in the same way any program gets tired.

Well, it depends on the kind of movie or TV series that I am watching that will determine if it is something that is going to tire me out quickly. When it is a movie that is very interesting, even if it's for more than 3 hours, I will still be very glued at it and interested in watching the movie. Oppenheimer is a very good example of long movie that I was glued at for more than 3 hours and was never tired.

Sometimes, yeah. This is why I go on video game binges for long periods of time and try to find other things to do. I remember I went most of a year without watching tv when Skyrim first came out. That's all I wanted to do.

Yes, I can lose interest rather quickly in TV series or movies as I have a hard time retaining attention to them. I'm best at giving the most attention to forums and coding. However, if there is a film/series I am dying to see due to it being right up my alley then I can probably stay interested in it.

Right now I'm in that stage where I don't watch many movies or TV, only very occasionally since I have my head oriented to other things, but a while ago I watched quite a few and I didn't get tired, but I guess this works for ages, I'll have that desire to watch movies again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back