Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Superhero/comic book movies are starting to bore me. We have far too many movies and shows now, that it's becoming too much to keep up with. Marvel has a slew of movies coming, but also have a ton of shows that tie into this universe. But how much can we really take? We're though the Avengers ark and now we're on an ark that features new characters and storylines, but I'm just not invested like I was back when the Avengers were at their height of popularity.

Do you think that there is too many superhero movies and shows these days?

That's quite true, but too much of anything gets me bored, so I switch different genre of movies. There is too many of super heroes movies and there will always be. So I pick a one that sounds fun and interesting to me and go for it.

I am tired of super hero movies. These movies do not have anything to show except computer generated graphics. I have stopped watching superhero movies. The last one I watched was Black Adam and I left in the middle.

I am starting too, but barely. I love the MCU and all the movies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator