What's new

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

I cannot imagine to spend 10-12 hours of working, let along working online. If I do not want t tire my hands and eyes by working on computer all day long.

I'm sure that I'm earning enough to maintain my simple lifestyle. I've always been a frugal person so I don't really need much to sustain my current expenditures. Like most people, however, I want to be able to save enough and make some investments that can become sources of passive income someday. Thus, I have to look for earning opportunities that will augment my current income and allow me to invest in worthy projects and financial instruments.

If we consider only the online earnings then no it is not enough income to maintain my life because I only work on microtasks.But if we consider the offline earnings I earn then yes it is enough to maintain my life

I do not earn enough to sustain myself , but the fact still remains that I am always managing with what I have,so this helps me to always have the basic things that I need daily .

I do not earn enough to sustain myself , but the fact still remains that I am always managing with what I have,so this helps me to always have the basic things that I need daily .
Then you need to add some better ways to earn online I will advice you to go into blogging that profession pays or you can start trading the forex market its far more better than doing one face of a thing,posting here at bizdustry is also helpful it can give you access to learn alot of things

The truth is most working professionals are stuck in the dilemma of not saving when there is money to be saved. And then saving when there is not much money to be saved. Worse of all is that they are turning into savings advisors in retirement. And are advising others at a time when their own poor saving

I earn money to support my offline salary. My major aim is to a full-time income online so as to have more free time to do some other important project that will affect humanity. I want to have multiple streams of income online if possible.

My offline job is pretty satisfying, and even my wage could be higher, it is ok. I think it is sometimes important to consider as well, if it is your job what you want to really do. Or if, you are earning enough for the hours you work every day? For the time being it is ok with me, the wage helps me to have a decent life.
I have an offline business too which if combined with my online earnings can go a long way. Still, I feel with the increase in responsibilities, there is need to step up my game and look for more earning routes.

We are making money and working online because we need to survive and not die of hunger , so in order to maintain our daily life , we need to work online and offline to meet our daily target .

I cannot imagine to spend 10-12 hours of working, let along working online. If I do not want t tire my hands and eyes by working on computer all day long.
I work every job I can to make money. So far so good I have earned Enough to foot for all my bills. But let's say I still want more. Human beings are not satisfied and wants are unlimited

We are making money and working online because we need to survive and not die of hunger , so in order to maintain our daily life , we need to work online and offline to meet our daily target .
I make money online definately but I beleive that am not satisfy with that to be sincere,what I know is that now am building additional skills which I beleive will be more better than what am doing now

From the word maintenance, sincerely the income I get from my online and offline jobs is enough for maintenance of my life,am looking forward to establishing my system of income in such a way that I gain even when am absent

I am a student who has to depend on monthly allowance from parents. I have not yet entered into the job market.
For me I am not making enough income to maintain my life now, but I am working towards it in order to make enough income that can help one in the future, is really good to start learning good skills that can help one.

Human are always greedy in nature and there's no amount money we have that can satisfy our need , we keep having more responsibilities as we keep earning more money.

Human are always greedy in nature and there's no amount money we have that can satisfy our need , we keep having more responsibilities as we keep earning more money.
That is exactly what I observe , not only in other people but including me. No matter how much we are making on monthly basis we will always want and look for opportunities to make more.

I have been working online for the past three years now ,though the money I am earning online has been of tremendous help but it is not enough to satisfy all my responsibilities.

the amount of money I make currently is not so much but I can use it to solve some of my problems or even most of them. I am currently planning on venturing into other businesses that are much more lucrative.

Personally I earned both online and offline and most often, unused my online earnings for the settlement of my daily bills and from my offline I makes use of it for other development and life maintenance.

My earning is not enough to pay my bills or make me comfortable. I work mostly online but what I earned is not encouraging. I know for sure that one should not neglect the day of little beginning. And I am trying some other things online which have not bring profit yet. I am only using ptp and online small task as back up.

I really don't earn enough money to mantain my life and that is why I'm looking for other means of income to develop myself. Right now I'm now learning other high income skills to make more money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back