Do you drink energy drinks?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you drink energy drinks? If so, which ones have you tried? Which are your favorite?

I myself, I don't tend to drink energy drinks but I have tried in the past:
Red bull
Monster
GFuel

I tend to stay away from them as I find they tend to make my heart race too fast. I am curious about "Prime" though, but I hear that's more like a sports drink like gatorade. Do you drink any energy drinks? Which are your favorites?

Nope, I stay away from them as they tend to just taste bleh to me and I honestly don't want to drink too much to where my heart gives out because of too much caffeine or something. I'd rather not drink any.

I did drink Steven Seagal's energy drinks, they were awful tasting.

I don't drink energy drinks. I understand that some will drink it because they need it to stay active while executing some tasks at their workplaces. However, I wouldn't feel happy when anyone starts to abuse the taking of the drink as too much of it is not safe for your wellbeing.

Yes, I drink energy drinks, I don't drink them daily but I do drink a couple a week or so, I quite like the Red bull brand, Monster and some others like the Eneryeti brand, it is important to keep the consumption of energy drinks under control as they can cause serious health problems, for example heart problems.

Yes, I drink energy drinks, I don't drink them daily but I do drink a couple a week or so, I quite like the Red bull brand, Monster and some others like the Eneryeti brand, it is important to keep the consumption of energy drinks under control as they can cause serious health problems, for example heart problems.

As long as you are able to control how often you drink energy drinks, then it is fine. The issue with some of the people that I have seen taking energy drinks is the addiction that comes with it. That has made some of them fall sick in the long run or be unable to perform basic duties without needing to take energy drinks.

As long as you are able to control how often you drink energy drinks, then it is fine. The issue with some of the people that I have seen taking energy drinks is the addiction that comes with it. That has made some of them fall sick in the long run or be unable to perform basic duties without needing to take energy drinks.
I agree with you, something similar happens with coffee, but with energy drinks, it is worse, since I think they are more addictive because they have a lot of caffeine, taurine, and other compounds, luckily I have them under control since they alter me too much and I know that if I take 1 a day it can be fatal for my health, I only take them when I'm quite tired or for some workout, there are weeks when I don't even take any.

I drunk so many for so long and got really sick and became a diabetic about 9-10 years ago because of it. The only time I'll drink one is if there's a new flavor and I'll always share it with my partner. The sugar free ones are better for me but a lot of the time the ones that come out in flavors are the ones riddled with sugar.

I don't like energy drinks. they are harmful to health! And in particular for the heart. They can cause addiction and when you drink 1 soda, you will want to buy it again tomorrow, and so on.

I don't much care for energy drinks. I always thought they kind of tasted really nasty. I've read that they are really bad for your heart, liver, and kidneys.
People are increasingly suffering from liver damage as a result of their addiction to energy drinks. One bottle of energy drinks contains the equivalent of 40 mg of niacin. If consuming excessive niacin will cause liver damage, with an LD50 limit niacin is 50 mg/kg BB. Niacin needed by the body is based on the Nutrition Adequacy Rate (RDA), which recommends the consumption of niacin 14 mg/day in adult women and 16 mg/day in adult men .

I from time to time will drink energy drinks but I do not make a habit of it and most of the time will drink water or tea instead.

I feel if you stop yourself from drinking energy drinks you will crave them so best to have them every once so often rather than going mad and having one every day just because you can.

Do you drink energy drinks? If so, which ones have you tried? Which are your favorite?

I myself, I don't tend to drink energy drinks but I have tried in the past:
Red bull
Monster
GFuel

I tend to stay away from them as I find they tend to make my heart race too fast. I am curious about "Prime" though, but I hear that's more like a sports drink like gatorade. Do you drink any energy drinks? Which are your favorites?
Prime is good, the ones in the cans are the energy drinks but the ones in the bottles are the hydration drinks. If you want to try them, the bottles would be the better option if you like to avoid energy drinks.

No, I do not. I need the opposite of caffeine, as I have too much energy and my legs shake if I sit for too long. I end up going for walks twice a day and drinking herbal teas that act as sedatives to maintain some sort of sanity.

The last time I drank even mildly caffeinated tea, my heart was racing and I felt sick for hours.

Personally, I try as much as possible to not drink a lot of energy drinks because of the high level of caffeine that all of them comes with. They are not something that is very good for someone's health.

I would only take energy drink when I am completely exhausted and I probably don't have glucose to take at home in order for me to use it and boost my energy levels.

No, I don't drink energy drinks at all. Although, they tend to give us instant energy, they also have negative affects on our body which is why I keep myself away from them.

I believe that taking energy drinks once in a while is not going to be detrimental to your health. This is because our system needs caffeine once in a while. But when you make it a habit of taking energy drinks all the time, it is going to be very harmful to your health because too much of caffeine is not good.

I do not like energy drinks. They are mostly caffeinated drinks and I do not think that they are healthy.

It's why I don't like drinking energy drinks because they are all caffeinated drinks with high concentrations. Why I would drink an energy drink is when I'm left to choose between soft drinks like Coca-Cola or Pepsi, I will choose energy drinks.

No, I don't drink energy drinks at all. Although, they tend to give us instant energy, they also have negative affects on our body which is why I keep myself away from them.

I had to take energy drink few days ago when I had visitors in my house. All of them where drinking alcohol but there was no way I would have been able to take alcoholic drinks because I was still on antibiotics because of my illness. I had to just manage to take one Monster Energy drink.

The negative effects of energy drinks are too much than the positive effects they give. The last time I took an energy drink, I couldn't sleep all through the night. I was awake till the morning. I felt weak at work all throughout the day.

It's why I don't like drinking energy drinks because they are all caffeinated drinks with high concentrations. Why I would drink an energy drink is when I'm left to choose between soft drinks like Coca-Cola or Pepsi, I will choose energy drinks.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is the caffeine in energy drink that makes it very difficult for people to sleep. I know some people whom it doesn't really affect because they have already made caffeine consumption something that is very common for their system. So, even if they take any amount of energy drink, the caffeine in those drinks will not have any impact on them.

I believe in my own body strength and awakeness so I rather leave it natural and not add unhealthy boosts to feel stronger and motivated.
Moreover it's not only the fact that I don't drink energy drinks I also don't take creative I don't take steroids and I do everything I can to stay as natural as possible and enjoy the results knowing it all came from me and my hard work and thats included for any sport I am doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back