What's new

Do you care about celebrities?

Kemisola

Feb 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don’t really care about celebrities because they are human just like everyone. Which means they have to care for themselves, every one has things to care about but mine is my life, we are all different some one may also care for a celebrity than he/her self

Celebrities are usually seen as face of the societies and are usually role models to their fans. However, I need to let people know that, celebrities are people like you. They don't have a perfect life contrary to your beliefs. Also, give the some privacies and stop cursing at them. They are only humans not gods

Celebrities are usually seen as face of the societies and are usually role models to their fans. However, I need to let people know that, celebrities are people like you. They don't have a perfect life contrary to your beliefs. Also, give the some privacies and stop cursing at them. They are only humans not gods
You are absolutely right. I dont really show much concert about them because one thing i see in them is that they have worked hard to get to where they are and the best i can do for myself is work harder so as to be recognized too

yes well said. they are face of the society and are usually role models to their fans that's why all fans act like them because they want to do the same as they do on the screen and off the screen. but sometime they are not good always

Care, we don't have to follow their style and appearance, I personally care about beautiful celebrities, with amazing bodies, it turns out that they take care of their bodies and beauty with great enthusiasm, because they belong to the public, and I like to read their biographies and history.

Yes it is true that celebrities are seen like idols, but I think they have their issues and challenges so sometimes when they come clean to their fans about the challo they go through my heart goes to them big Time.

I don't care about celebrities these days. There was a time when I used to really idolize them and try to compare my life with theirs and feeling bad that I am not living a fancy life like theirs🙈😂. But then with time, I learnt that that was irrational and now I don't really care about them much. I have learnt that they are just human like me with their own struggles that they don't talk about.

Well I don't see any reason why I will care for celebrities because I actually don't know them but I only love their works. I will only like in their work I cannot personally care for them because they don't know me.

I don’t really care about celebrities because they are human just like everyone. Which means they have to care for themselves, every one has things to care about but mine is my life, we are all different some one may also care for a celebrity than he/her self
I do not care about celebrities, I only appreciate their efforts, in putting in their best, to do what they know how to do better, no strings attached.

I care about my favorite celebrities, I remembered when Michel Jackson died in the year 2009 I cried because he was my favorite artist at that time.

Celebrities can have a positive influence on youth. In fact, they can serve as role models. But famous singers, actors, and other celebrities can also provide unhealthy examples. In particular, celebrity influence on body image and substance use is often detrimental to teen mental health.

Celebrities are really the cover pictures of the youths society because what ever they do they become a role model to others.

Honestly, I don't, I only see them as influencers, because they are people that rely on their information or now to them just to gain their recognition, just be good at what you do

My hypothesis is that as people become less social and more alone, they are losing out on some sort of forum for gossiping and commenting on their neighbours. As highly social animals, we have an innate desire to observe other people's lives and discuss and build some kind of sense of norm. Whether this is a good or bad thing is debatable, but it does appear to be a need. Celebrities, I believe, fill the gap.

If you love their music then why shouldn't you care about them, if a music speaks to me then therefore I would care about such artiste i think that where having a favorite comes into play

It depends on the aspects of care you're talking about, most things i care about in a celebrity is their entrepreneurship part and the one's that have inspirational contents in their music.

Yes of course I care about celebrity enough most especially I have my own special celebrity which I look up to as my role model because I am also an artist

My saying I don't really care about celebrities has nothing to do with wether I know them personally or not. I'm not just a fan of knowing what they do or not do

Am not one that gets carried away when I see a celebrity. I don't know why but I don't react the way some people do as if they have seen a supernatural being. I really don't care

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back