What's new

Do you care about celebrities?

I dont care about celebs, what i really care about is what they have to offer. If their service to me and the society as a whole is not that relevant in terms of their music and movie do not meet my personal requirements, then i have nothing
to do with them. Most of the Celibrities we see today, are on drugs which is one reason i do not care about them

I don't care about them infact I don't even have their time, they make lot and lot of money from you while you gain nothing following them.

I care about celebrities but not all of them. I care about some musicians but not all of them.am a football lover and I care so much about all football players. It is a good idea to admire a celebrity hoping that one day you will get there and people will admire you too

I don’t really care about celebrities because they are human just like everyone. Which means they have to care for themselves, every one has things to care about but mine is my life, we are all different some one may also care for a celebrity than he/her self
You are right. We are all grown ups. Celebrities take care of themselves. We as non celebrities can also take good care of ourselves.

Celebrities needs fans that will support their career. If they have movies or songs, the fans will watch or listen very carefully.

I care about celebrities because i like them...
At least am closer to one or two of them e.g Emmanuel of big brother house, he is nice and cool to be with

I think I've grown past the stage of caring about celebrities. There was a time I do spend hours on hiphopdx reading the latest news about celebrities and wanting a sneak peek into their private lives. I no longer get fascinated with that.

Celebrities don't really freak me out that well. I hardly have time to notice celebrities unless I hear discussions about them and that reminds me of their existence.

The answer is multi-faceted. Celebrity is a multi billion dollar industry. Its marketing reaches all corners of the earth. People are sold a fake image of perfection. Celebrities are presented as more beautiful than the average person and living happier lives of indulgence and obscene wealth. People who perhaps have no sense of purpose and arent happy in their own lives, which is many, find it comforting to get lost in the fantasy of what it must be like to live life as a celebrity. The reality is they are not more beautiful, more happy or more fulfilled. They are just people and suffer the same as all people. Many of them end up a mess because they cannot come to terms with their loss of anonymity and privacy.

That's very true. I also don't care about celebrities. They mean nothing to me. What is the essence of carerring if he or she don't even know about your existence.

Well, I don't understand why I should worry about celebrities when I don't know them and merely like their work. I'll only be interested in their work; I won't care about them personally because they don't know who I am.

I totally agreed with you, celebrities are too overrated and focused on too much, as for me I don't care about any celebrities because they don't even know me, yes I like some celebrities but I don't focus or even care about them o

I am not a kind of person who die for celebrities, I considered them as they are performing their job while i also have my job, they dont seems to me as special

No I personally don't care about celebrities because of the simple reason that I don't like them I like their movies, their series, perhaps I like comedians but nothing more, the others I just like what they do I won't be that impressed if I will meet them on the street I wouldn't even care, I would just look and keep on walking. It is also not easy for every celebrity to get noticed and harassed in public but they chose it :D.

I don't care about celebrities at all. They are just human beings just like you and me. They are subjected to any challenges and Life constraints just like any other person. Only say that they are very famous in times.

Don't care at all. I mean lets take a queen from "Game of Thrones". An Actrees.
You will even knew that she was at the crew of "Prometey" by Riddley Scott.
Another haircut and so on.

Last edited:
I don't really get caught up in the whole celebrity craze. Sure, they may have achieved great success and fame, but at the end of the day, they're human beings just like us. We all have our own lives to focus on and things to care about. It's interesting to see how some celebrities rise to stardom through hard work, talent, and a bit of luck. They often have captivating stories of perseverance and dedication that inspire us. However, it's also worth mentioning the flip side of the coin. There are celebs who lost it all, faced hardships, and struggled with various challenges. It reminds us that fame and fortune don't guarantee happiness or a perfect life.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back