What's new

Do you and your family argue about politics?

People always have strong views when it comes to religion and politics. This is why it is very important to set boundaries to the length you can discuss with any of them on that topic. It is always crazy and that is something that I am not going to begin to analyse because some people would rather mess up the relationship you have with them instead of believing in your political views.

There are so many more important things that my family have to worry about which is even more beneficial to my family in so many ways than to start fighting over politics. When the government of my country doesn't even care about the citizens and how they survive with what they do in terms of running the country, my family will never care about fighting over them.

Why would I have to fight with my family members about any government politics? None of our family members is into a political office, we are not bothered about any kind of political arguments.

I can't remember any day any of my family members was arguing about any political issues. This kind of discussion and conversation doesn't hold in my home. We are not interested in whatever the government are doing to start arguing about it with one another.

We always believe in justice and love. This meant that we have common values when it comes to the type of politician that we can decide to go with. It is not rocket science because of how we were trained growing up too.

It is very unfortunate that most politicians people put their faith in to deliver whenever they have been elected have always turn out to be a major disappointment for the people. This have been a very serious case in my country which have made a lot of people to start losing faith in the government.

I don't talk to my family much about politics, but we've never fought over politics anyway since almost everyone in my family has the same political perspectives, in general, I prefer not to talk about politics, conversations about politics can poison relations

I can never understand the reason why family members are going to be engaged in a heated political discussion that might even cause friction between them. The government doesn't even care if you are discussing about whatever they are doing in politics. They are only interested in your votes whenever it is time for election.

I only get involved politics because am a citizen. Any gist or discussion pertaining to politics pick a little of my interest, so needless any weird ass argumentation in relation to politics.

My dad is the one who encourage each and every one of us to get involve in political events. Aside none of us would have done or picks gist/discussion that has to do with politics. As a result of this, no room for political argumentation all that.

I only get involved politics because am a citizen. Any gist or discussion pertaining to politics pick a little of my interest, so needless any weird ass argumentation in relation to politics.

Seriously, it's the weird ass argumentation for me because I don't see any benefit the people who are arguing about political issues are going to get from that kind of discussion. They will all end up hating themselves in the end because they are not agreeing to their opinions.

My dad is the one who encourage each and every one of us to get involve in political events. Aside none of us would have done or picks gist/discussion that has to do with politics. As a result of this, no room for political argumentation all that.

The only thing I try to do once in a while is just to exercise my civic right by voting once in a while and it's only when I see a politician who is credible a bit that I would be interested in voting. This is because most of them are all the same thing. They can never be trusted to deliver on their words.

exercise my civic right by voting once in a while
Like swears, this is the only point in time I feel that political vibes; you know. Aside that, the rest are of little interest to me.

Like swears, this is the only point in time I feel that political vibes; you know. Aside that, the rest are of little interest to me.

Exactly! It is the only important role I believe I can be able to play in any political activities that is going on in my country and it's only when I see there is a possibility of my vote counting in electing someone that is capable of running the country that I'm going to cast it.

If the people like, let them argue on political issues from now till the next 4 years when there will be the next election, it won't change what the government have decided to use. All the political arguments is a waste of saliva.

If the people like, let them argue on political issues from now till the next 4 years when there will be the next election, it won't change what the government have decided to use. All the political arguments is a waste of saliva.

Exactly! It is just like what is happening in my country today with what the government have been doing since the new President was elected. We have had the fuel subsidy removed and our currency keeps losing value against dollar. People can argue and complain all they want but it's not going to change the new policies the new government have started working with.

I have never had this. Since I was a child, my parents told me that talking about politics is not ethical, so it is better to leave your views outside the home and at home we only talked about interesting topics and never argued

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back