What's new

Do you and your family argue about politics?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you and your family ever argue about politics? Maybe one side of the family prefers one politician and the other side the other one running. My family likes to argue about who is running right now, so it's been kind of a split bag with them. Half of them want Trump, the other half want Biden. I'm for neither honestly and would rather have another politician at president.

Do you argue with your family about politics? It's honestly a non winning battle.

Do you and your family ever argue about politics? Maybe one side of the family prefers one politician and the other side the other one running. My family likes to argue about who is running right now, so it's been kind of a split bag with them. Half of them want Trump, the other half want Biden. I'm for neither honestly and would rather have another politician at president.

Do you argue with your family about politics? It's honestly a non winning battle.
Well, yes, in my family we have also discussed a lot about politics, in my country that usually happens a lot, here politics is everywhere, apparently you are more in favor of the Republicans, if the other part of your family is in favor of the Democrats, I suppose there will have been more than one dispute, luckily in my family almost all of us have a similar political thought, more or less conservative, but well, sparks always jump talking about politics with other people hahaha.

As much as we do have conversations about things that are happening in politics, I can't say we tend to discuss it like some people do and we try to avoid it as much as possible as it can lead to disagreements or even arguments that lead to fallout.

I think most me and my family have discussed in terms of politics is when someone does something or if an election is coming up and we mention something regarding that.

Not really. My family is moderate right leaning for the most part. We have our differences but can talk about things without it turning into a screaming match. At the end of the day, family is more important than politics.

The only time we ever talk about politics maybe is near voting time, but we don't really talk about it past that. I don't think we've ever argued about it, for the most part. I'm pretty neutral when it comes to my political beliefs because politics is way too complex for me to understand.

Argue about politics kea... That is one of the last things I am a family we never argue about, the worst that could happen is my family get upset with the way the country situation is going and they are just shouting when watching a particular news which they rarely do

Well, it's going to be only when you're interested in politics that you're going to be interested arguments about it with anyone or your family members.

The only business that I have with being interested in politics is voting during an election. Anything else that's about politics is none of my damn business.

Do you and your family ever fight about politics? Lately it seems my mom and sister are at it about who should be president next. My sister and her husband constantly talk about how they want Trump to win. My mom is more siding with Biden, but would rather someone completely different run for president. Anyway, we gotten into arguments about this before and I always leave the room when this happens. I want nothing to do with it.

Personally I think everyone sounds dumb when they talk politics and don't do their research. My sister and them are often that way, taking their news from the likes of TikTok or some conservative pundit. It's so annoying.

How is talking politics like with your family?

The only person in my family who is interested in politics is my father and he doesn't even have the time to discuss it with every other member of the family because he already know that none of us have any interest in politics.

Personally for me, the only interested I have in politics is to cast my vote whenever I feel someone worthy is coming out for the post I am interested in seeing the person get elected to represent the people.

I'm someone who is not interested in politics at all. Hence, whenever I see people gossiping about politics, I go somewhere else and sit.

Honestly, my dad was too conservative. It's from his military background. We didn't see eye to eye on some things. I think he was a guy that spent too much time with politics, thinking it solves all problems. It doesn't. Nonetheless, I loved and respected my dad, now deceased.

I wouldn't say fight but I frequently have discussions with my dad about politics, sometimes discussions are so heated up that mom thinks we will go physical. :D

I have always had a good relationship with my family members, and I respect boundaries. Politics is one of those boundaries that I don't always get involved in. I mean, it is not a good sign to be having issues with a family member all because of politics that politicians care less about us.

I don't talk to my family much about politics, but we've never fought over politics anyway since almost everyone in my family has the same political perspectives, in general, I prefer not to talk about politics, conversations about politics can poison relations

Not at all. We don't talk about politics. We've mainly fought about religion instead.

Personally, I try as much as possible to avoid getting into any kind of discussion with anyone especially on subject of politics and religion. This is because I know that most of the time, it is a discussion that usually ends up causing a lot of friction between those who are engaged in it. I don't really want to have that kind of relationship with any of my friends.

Personally, I try as much as possible to avoid getting into any kind of discussion with anyone especially on subject of politics and religion. This is because I know that most of the time, it is a discussion that usually ends up causing a lot of friction between those who are engaged in it. I don't really want to have that kind of relationship with any of my friends.

People always have strong views when it comes to religion and politics. This is why it is very important to set boundaries to the length you can discuss with any of them on that topic. It is always crazy and that is something that I am not going to begin to analyse because some people would rather mess up the relationship you have with them instead of believing in your political views.

We always believe in justice and love. This meant that we have common values when it comes to the type of politician that we can decide to go with. It is not rocket science because of how we were trained growing up too.

Sadly I fight and I say sadly because I hate politics I never liked it it's a kind of a game where people argue forever and think they are right..
I mean politics for me it's not reality it's playing with it like a game with bad rules noone can win and noone is truly right..
We have a war now in Israel so It's kind of hard to not speak about politics but I don't take sides honestly I just have a general point of views things like "innocents shouldn't die on both sides" "wars is never good never justifided" "people die for nothing" and so on.

Argue about politics kea... That is one of the last things I am a family we never argue about, the worst that could happen is my family get upset with the way the country situation is going and they are just shouting when watching a particular news which they rarely do

When the political situation of your country is always a mess, I don't think anyone would even be interested in discussing it. The way the government on my country's carry out their policies, it is nothing to write home about. My family will never be interested in having any discussion on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back