Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
If you do, how do you advertise it?
For me I love to go mouth to mouth through other forums, or maybe free guest posts and such.
How about you folks?

I haven't done much to advertise my craft forum but now that the covid cases are dwindling and people are getting back to normal I plan on going to craft shows and wear clothing that advertises my site. I'm hoping that being visible will peak some curious interest from other crafters.

I generally post advertisements on websites that I know that are friendly towards allowing members to post links to their own sites. Haven't done local advertising in awhile.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Yes I advertise my news forum - on social media and some forums which I am highly active. My forum is new so I am open to suggestions and feedback on how to market my forum online. For me, the best option to advertise a website is mainly social media - facebook, twitter, instagram, this forum, etc etc.

Yes I advertise my news forum - on social media and some forums which I am highly active. My forum is new so I am open to suggestions and feedback on how to market my forum online. For me, the best option to advertise a website is mainly social media - facebook, twitter, instagram, this forum, etc etc.
Most websites have a social activity means they have social pages to help in promoting this is due to that people are most of the time on social media networks and rarely browsing websites for finding information so this is a recommended way.

My advertising is mostly thru social media and thru a promotional forum. However, with the social media, it's a tough deal cause money is needed. It simply won't go out to enough people - even with a decent or large sized following.

Advertising your forum is the most important thing because that is the only way that people will be able to find out and know about what you are doing and the benefits that it can offer them.

I certainly plan to create an online forum and I may advertise it. Advertising your online forum can help you get new members. Unfortunately ,many forum owners never advertise their new forums.

I don't own a site, however, if I had a website, I would join other sites and communities and use marketing section to promote my site. I would also use the credit system to reward the users.

I don't own a site, however, if I had a website, I would join other sites and communities and use marketing section to promote my site. I would also use the credit system to reward the users.

I have a site but I actually abandoned it because I was not generating enough traffic. I plan to start a new website and offer incentives to readers and offer many earning opportunities and membership programs to generate more traffic.

Promoting your forum is the most important thing. Because that's the only way people can discover and learn about what you do and the benefits you can offer.

For me I love to go mouth to mouth through other forums, or maybe free guest posts and such.
How about you folks?
The most crucial thing should be to promote your forum, as it is the sole way that individuals will be informed as to what you are undertaking and the advantages that it may provide.

Yes, you can do it occasionally, but not consistently. Depending on your budget or the money you have in your pocket, a little bit of advertising here and there will be beneficial.

For now, i don't have a forum. One could advertise one's forum on social media platforms or going mouth to mouth telling people about one's forum like you do.

If I had a forum one way I'll promote it will be by organizing referral contests and that way I'm sure that I'll get a lot of users. Also guest posting and link sharing would be considered by me.

How about you folks?
Every business needs advertisements, if it is a forum, if it is a store or anything, you should advertise your services or products to get attention of people.

I have never spent money to advertise my forum, however, I use free advertising on multiple webmaster forums. Instead of spending money to advertise, I like hiring paid posters.

I have used some free means to advertise my blog. The results are mixed as I usually get low traffic from most of the sources. Traffic is very important to every forum or blog. I just wish I can get an affordable way of bringing traffic to my blog. Social media works if you have good number of followers.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back