What's new

Do private sectors give pension in your country?

It depends on how big the private business is. Banks and other blue-chip companies do what we call compulsory pension contribution, in which a specific percentage of the worker salary is debited on monthly basis and deposited with a pension manager, while the employer contributes a certain amount which added to the worker's pension fund.

I do not really know but am sure I know in Nigeria most private organization give their workers pension while some do not. However is the right of ever government or private workers to receive pension salaries after pension. The government should make it conponsory for every organization.

In my country before they don't give pension but now the do but not all give because most private companies especially when you working as a contract staff they don't give and that's the problem we are mainly facing in my country, because most private companies now prefer to employ contract staff instead of staffing workers directly so they can avoid the pension stuff.

I'm in Nigeria and I can confidently tell you that private companies don't pay pension to their workers after many years of service. The only advantage there is that they pay high salary than government job that pay pension
Hahaha, you're very correct. If you're lucky to get a good private company, they'll pay you a good gratuity if you put in more than 20 years of active service. Other private companies will pay you just peanuts and won't give you a dime once you retire. It's a cruel world being in the books of exploitative companies.

To the best of my knowledge , it is mainly Governments Institution that pays pension to their retired workers. Most of the private sector do not pay pension to the retired workers , it is few of them that tries to pay for gratuity.
This is the main reason why most people want to work in government Institution.

In my country there is no private firms that pay a pension for retiree but they are paying a retiree a good money for been working with them and they will pay him/her to compensate him or her. But only government that are paying pension for retiree.

In my own country here in Nigeria, private organization also gives pension to their worker, but not all the private organization does that. Some do not give pension to their worker. And some only give grauituty to their worker after retirement. But even if your company do not give pension, if you really want it you can register with an insurance company

Yes they do in my country through a contributory pension scheme. They actually pay same rate as the government. The pension is rate here is a flat rate of 15% which is equally shares between the employer and the employee. Only those on contracts don't get pension.

pension should be what all workers should be entitled to whether private or government workers but in my country very few private companies pay their retiree and it will even be token.this country needs to be reformed

I am from Nigeria, and yes private sectors pay pension in Nigeria, but certainly not all employers are willing to do that. It is a contributory pension scheme where employees pay 7.5% and employer pays the same amount, making a total 15%. Those that works for government don't have a problem and both parties deduct at source, but private isn't guaranteed.

Not all organizations in my country make provision for pension. But mostly all government approved private organizations do provide for pension for their employers. For instance, where I work there is provision for pension for its employers.

Here in my country, the private institutions pays their employer's contribution for pension by deducting it from their salary or wages. So technically, the employee are still the one paying for it as it was being deducted from their monthly salary.

No , only government gives pension to their retired employees and workers. No other sector gives pension in Pakistan. But private sectors give enough payments or salaries to their workers. So retired person do not need pension any more if they compare the salary between govt employees and their selves.

In Pakistan, pensions are given only at the government level. No private institution provides pensions. I have never heard of any private institution in Pakistan giving pensions.However, a pension should be paid because a worker has worked honestly with you for many years. After retiring, he must get some money to live comfortably for the rest of his life so that he can run his house.

Government institutions /companies offer pension to their members but I am not sure if private companies also give pension to their workers.

WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY?
Where I work currently have been in business for the past 20 years and in the history of the company's existence, they have never paid anyone pension. It's not even written in the appointment letter when they employ you, so there is nothing to pay when you retire or resign.

In my country of residence, private firms or organizations do not have a pension scheme created for their employees. Most times private organizations employees set out a pension scheme for themselves with the help of pension company.

Yes private companies in my country pay pensions but not all some do and some don’t. Pensions from private companies are guaranteed and come without stress as opposed to government paid pensions in my country. Civil servants that work for government are not always well compensated

Government institutions or companies offer pension to their employees but the private institutions in my country not pay pension to their employees.
But i think a few private sector like textile sector give pension to employees but not enough like government sectors.

In my own country Nigeria, private sector doesn't in anyway give pension to their workers, no matter how hard working or dedicated to your job they won't give you any pensions, only government institute does this and it normally take them ages to finally pays the pension they are owing.

Government institutions /companies offer pension to their members but I am not sure if private companies also give pension to their workers.

WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY?
There is a system in our country that the private sector does not give pensions at all, but they give some bonus and allowances the end ofservice, but here the system of pension is present only in the government sectors, apart from this you can get great things in the end of government job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back