Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Art gigs are a popular thing these days, and it made me wonder about animators working online. Do animators make good money working online? What about gig sites? Or would it be better to start your own site and release your animations? Maybe offer your services for set fee you're comfortable with.

I really do not know if animators make a lot of money online. This is because i have not tried to earn as an animator and i also do not know anyone who earns from this means.

Art gigs are a popular thing these days, and it made me wonder about animators working online. Do animators make good money working online? What about gig sites? Or would it be better to start your own site and release your animations? Maybe offer your services for set fee you're comfortable with.
Animators make money online but it depends on the person. It is not every of them who makes so much money online. Some of them have not been able to get well paying animation jobs.

Animators do make good money online, but not all of them can achieve good results. It very much depends from person to person since animating is a very complex skill that not many people can do.

I do not know any individual who does animation personally, therefore, I do not know how much people are making online through animation. However, based on how much freelancers are charging on Fiverr and how much the clients have budget for animation jobs on Upwork, I can assume that it is highly paid job

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back