Ditching Social media

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you think about ditching social media for personal use? I mean we'll then just use it for professional or business use. People nowadays are using social media to spread fake news or to express their hateful emotions. Thus, sometimes social media posts become toxic or energy draining for others.

I rarely use it for personal use anymore. I talk to a few friends and family and maybe use it for some of my work, but that's really about it. I don't like to post photos or socialize in comments. I do that for some of my social media work, but I don't do it otherwise.

Social media is part of our lives and if we ditch it then we may miss out on things happening mainstream. No one wants to be left out and hence whether we like it or not we become a part of it for FOMO (fear of missing out).

Everybody does not necessarily have to be serious when it comes to social media. If you really want to be a business-oriented person and want to extend it to your social media then you can create a social media account purposely for that.

The only social site that I use for personal needs is Facebook. rest of the social sites I use for business and professional work. Even on Facebook, I have multiple pages for business. I do not use facebook for posting personal content, I rather use it for business promotion and marketing.

What do you think about ditching social media for personal use? I mean we'll then just use it for professional or business use. People nowadays are using social media to spread fake news or to express their hateful emotions. Thus, sometimes social media posts become toxic or energy draining for others.

That’s indeed a fantastic idea to consider. It would greatly benefit your business by enabling you to focus more on marketing through social media platforms, thus attracting a larger customer base. However, to be honest, it can be incredibly challenging to completely detach from social media. I’ve personally attempted and failed numerous times.”
“That’s indeed a fantastic idea to consider. It would greatly benefit your business by enabling you to focus more on marketing through social media platforms, thus attracting a larger customer base. However, to be honest, it can be incredibly challenging to completely detach from social media. I’ve personally attempted and failed numerous times.”

I don't use Social Media anymore. I even tried the Facebook alternative Mewe as they were touted to not believe in censorship but they too went that route. Social Media can be okay to keep in touch with family & friends but that's about it.

It will actually be very difficult for me to stop making use of social media platforms for personal use especially when it comes to Facebook. This is because I have so many of my friends and family that I keep in contact with making use of the social media platform. As much as I make use of it for business purposes, I still have need for it for personal use.

If I can ditch social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and so many other one's for personal use and only use them for professional or business use? Yes, I can do it. I use only by WhatsApp for chatting with my family and friends. I can make do without the rest for personal use.

I have not thought of ditching social media platform for any reason
Most people use the social media to cool off and relax. There are some positive from the social media platform as well..

Social media is part of our lives and if we ditch it then we may miss out on things happening mainstream. No one wants to be left out and hence whether we like it or not we become a part of it for FOMO (fear of missing out).
It's true no one wants to be left out and if you're to ditch using social media, it would be disconnecting your relationship with the global village. You will not have access to most of what's happening in the world. You will be left in a serious disadvantage.

I have not thought of ditching social media platform for any reason
Most people use the social media to cool off and relax. There are some positive from the social media platform as well..

When there are so many benefits that I get from making use of different social media platforms for personal use also my business purposes, I don't see any reason that someone can give me which is going to be convincing enough for me to stop making use of social media platforms. I just know how to avoid all the BS that is going on on social media so it doesn't interfere with what I am doing.

I honestly believe that I could get rid of my personal social media sites and not have any issues at all with missing them. A lot of the time at the moment when I use social media it is always my business social media accounts or the ones I have for my video game content creation that I use.

My personal Facebook account barely gets used now and the only reason I have kept my account active is because I use Messenger and my family do as well to keep in contact.

It's true no one wants to be left out and if you're to ditch using social media, it would be disconnecting your relationship with the global village. You will not have access to most of what's happening in the world. You will be left in a serious disadvantage.

When I have a business to promote online, it's absolutely impossible for me to stop using different social media platforms. There social media platforms helps to make my business become globally competitive, increase my sales and profit making. I will never give all these up for any reason whatsoever.

When I have a business to promote online, it's absolutely impossible for me to stop using different social media platforms. There social media platforms helps to make my business become globally competitive, increase my sales and profit making. I will never give all these up for any reason whatsoever.
The power of social media can be felt in many ways. It makes it possible for businesses without any physical shop to sell more than businesses with shops if the owner knows how to use social media to better his business from marketing. There's isn't limit to where the business can reach with social media marketing.

It will actually be very difficult for me to stop making use of social media platforms for personal use especially when it comes to Facebook. This is because I have so many of my friends and family that I keep in contact with making use of the social media platform. As much as I make use of it for business purposes, I still have need for it for personal use.
Same here. And it's totally fine, I guess. As long as we limit the hours we use social media to not let it affect our mental health and personal life, then I don't see any problem with that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back