What's new

Disadvantages of Social networking

Among many disadvantages of these media is ability to create addiction. I've seen lots of young people especially females who got unnecessarily entangled with social media every day and night without having anything reasonable they are doing there.

One major disadvantage of social media is that it can take away all your time while you are doing absolutely nothing, before you know it it's night already.
The are many disadvantages of social networking and scaming.
Pising .
The number of the cyber crime is very critical social behavoir
Post automatically merged:

One major disadvantage of social media is that it can take away all your time while you are doing absolutely nothing, before you know it it's night already.
Pising .

One of the major disadvantages of the social media is that it promote a lot of fake life among people. Some people use social to think promote a fake lifestyle which is not really good at all

There are so many disadvantages of social media which include but no limited to lack of good interpersonal relationships, Prevalence of lies, creating fake impression, hiding under the anonymity of social media to perpetrate crime and criminal.

Pising .
One of the biggest disadvantages I know of is having to lose the trust of friends and family members because a social network you sold didn't turn out to be as expected.

The disadvantages are so many
1 it decreases face to face communication skills
2 it lacks emotional connections
3 lack thoughtfulness and understanding
4 causes distractions and also reduces family closeness
The benefit of social neworking are enormous.But that does not mean that it does not have its own demerits.Ine thing i have come to realise abiut the whole frenzy about social media is that it has to some extent reduce that physical communicationamongst people.Some persons are just too glued to their phones without real connecting.

Social media disadvantages are so plenty , firstly : social media will make you anti social, secondly:it leads to fake modelling which may lead to nudity .. thirdly : some pages are full of corrupt and erotic shit

Write your reply...disadvantage of social networking yes there are some disadvantage of social networking first it decrease face to face communication skills and it lack of emotional connection.

Social media networks make it pretty much easier for people to remain busy doing nothing productive. it can be very addictive in which won't be able to do anything without visiting the social network on a day.

Yes, there are lots of disadvantages of social networking, like being exposed to fraudulent activities, invasion of privacy, exposure to negative activity that can get the young ones addicted such. However, the advantages are more than the disadvantages.

Alot of persons get addicted to social media that they end up being separated from the outside society, or as some would call it, anti social.

Pising .
The most problem of social networking or social media now is the fraudster that are so many on every social media now this days is something else. I hope and which all this thing could stop for us to continue to enjoy it more.

As for me, it tends to have disadvantages especially when you are not making money from it and it becomes a waste of time when you keep doing things which are not beneficial.

The disadvantage of social media marketing more especially to students is that it will be a distraction to them because they will not focus on studies again.

Live is stages by stages,just as one cannot start building a house from roofing,there are some things that is expected of both children to understand and some adult alone,now adays there are so many sexually inclined videos that pop into your social links even when you don't click on it,this indirectly can affect a child's thinking faculty negativity but can be handled by an adult because he or she is up to age and can control his or herself

The most easiest way of scamming people is online because you do not meet your client directly, I was scammed severally especially when I was an amateur, I thought everything see online is legit but not knowing that 99.9 percent online business are fake

Lack emotional connection
Gives people a license to be hurtful
Decreases face to face communication skills
Diminishes understanding and thouthfullness

Social media has a lot of disadvantages, people do spend most of their valuable time on social media especially the youth which is bad

On social media sites, fake news and incorrect information may spread quickly. As a result, many authors and spammers abuse the platforms by disseminating false or misleading material.

As we know that there is nothing that has a advantage that do not have disadvantage, as social media has a great advantage is the way that it has disadvantage. We can see and hear in every where that there are lots fraudsters that using the advantage of social media to scams a people and then many students do not concentrate with their education due to social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back