Dimeforum.com Scam

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A few years ago I joined Dimeforum.com but when I withdraw my balance, and I have tried several times to request to withdraw my balance and contact the admin but have never been paid, I see that until now the Dimeforum site is still active,

Last edited:
That's a very good information and it is very helpful. the best is to avoid such sites . It seems its not paying new members.

I joined dime forum a few weeks ago and I wasn't recieving any dime when I posted there. The admin then later told me that due to some issues the forum no longer pays.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information. It will be of great help and I think that people should not register on such forum because it is being labelled as a scam.

the website is down now. Their admin was my friend lol, I could make +100$ from Dimeforum the last two years but he doesn't care very well about it.

Dimeforum was not a scam, the problem was, admin run out of budget, and forum was not making money. Although I did not joined that forum, yet I remember people kept promoting it till admin stopped.

Dimeforum was not a scam, the problem was, admin run out of budget, and forum was not making money. Although I did not joined that forum, yet I remember people kept promoting it till admin stopped.
The problem of a monetization of forum is the hardest part because more users means more payment timelines means either forum earn money or stopping pay for post service not like paying 3 members like 100 members.

For me I think the more active members in a forum the more money the forum makes. Secondly a forum can earn money through revenue with advertising. A forum can the most money only if it has many active members.

I have heard about this forum before, I even have an account with them but I have not had the time to work on it. Back then I heard the site no longer functions. No need trying the site then if it nolonger pays.

The problem of a monetization of forum is the hardest part because more users means more payment timelines means either forum earn money or stopping pay for post service not like paying 3 members like 100 members.
When someone starts a forum, he/ she have to make a successful plan for revenue. And also first budget to get the forum kickstarted. Dimeforum owner started with budget, but his plan to bring revenue did not work.

It's understandable that the forum stopped paying. Not all business ideas become successful, and running a paid to post forum is a tough task. If the revenue generated is not enough to pay each member, it wouldn't be sensible to continue running at a loss.

Site cannot pay without revenue, we must describe it as Non Paying, but not Scan, Dimeforum owner did not scammed people, its just he don't have revenue, we should not be so harsh.

I joined dime forum a few weeks ago and I wasn't recieving any dime when I posted there. The admin then later told me that due to some issues the forum no longer pays.
At least the forum admin came out plainly and told you they don't pay anymore. That is a honourable thing because you wouldn't have to waste your precious time chasing the dimes anymore.

I never really saw this website and nobody invited me to join but its good I didn't joined as I don't like to get scammed

If I'm not wrong then this website wasn't accepting users from India when they started but after 3 to 4 months they stopped paying but told users about it and paid everyone.

A few years ago I joined Dimeforum.com but when I withdraw my balance, and I have tried several times to request to withdraw my balance and contact the admin but have never been paid, I see that until now the Dimeforum site is still active,
Dimeforum used to pay, at least I got about 4 payouts from the site before it stopped paying. Sorry about yours then.

I never tried dime forum but I hear that the owner started the PTP forum with good intentions, however, without a proper budgetary plan, he could not sustain the PTP model. The only problem with this person was he should have explained what happened instead of just disappearing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back