What's new

Difference between trading and bitcoin savings

If you are good at saving up, I don't think you'll have a problem in the future, it will help you to overcome a lot of things especially if you don't have enough to take good care of them.
It is very correct that if you could imbibe the culture of saving on certain amount of money for yourself, you will probably not fall into financial calamity in the future.

That's completely true, most people nowadays are cashing results they are not cashing knowledge, if you have a good knowledge on how everything is working I believe you might use it as way to earn money.

Bitcoin trading involves selling bitcoin for a short time while savings may involve using Bitcoin and saving cash in the form of Bitcoin. Both of them are different.

Bitcoin trading involves selling bitcoin for a short time while savings may involve using Bitcoin and saving cash in the form of Bitcoin. Both of them are different.
That's true, but I think you can actually earn money from both Bitcoin trading and Bitcoin saving it, Bitcoin is among the well known cryptocurrency online.

That's true, but I think you can actually earn money from both Bitcoin trading and Bitcoin saving it, Bitcoin is among the well known cryptocurrency online.

Right now I am not investing money in Bitcoin rather I am trying to create the right kind of trading strategy that could allow me to make money efficiently and in the right manner.

Right now I am not investing money in Bitcoin rather I am trying to create the right kind of trading strategy that could allow me to make money efficiently and in the right manner.
This not the right time to invest your money on Bitcoin, Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside you'll lose a lot of money if you do the, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies that you'll invest your money on.

This not the right time to invest your money on Bitcoin, Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside you'll lose a lot of money if you do the, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies that you'll invest your money on.

Ye, the price of Bitcoin is continuously going down and this is a really bad sign for many people, especially those investors who want to invest a small amount of money and earn profits daily.

Ye, the price of Bitcoin is continuously going down and this is a really bad sign for many people, especially those investors who want to invest a small amount of money and earn profits daily.
I know of a person that bought Bitcoin around $60k, that's the highest high before Bitcoin start dropping, I think that person don't have that good experience on how to analyze the market.

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
I don't think that these two methods of using bitcoin for profit are similar in any way. Saving bitcoin won't cause you to lose all of your money necessarily, but its price will fluctuate. On the other hand, it is easily possible to lose all your bitcoins while trading

I know of a person that bought Bitcoin around $60k, that's the highest high before Bitcoin start dropping, I think that person don't have that good experience on how to analyze the market.
It's even nice that the person was buying bitcoins and bitcoins only crash by 55% . A cryptocurrency I bought during that periods has crash by almost 85%. This is very sad.

It's even nice that the person was buying bitcoins and bitcoins only crash by 55% . A cryptocurrency I bought during that periods has crash by almost 85%. This is very sad.
This not a good felling at all, but I think if you have good knowledge on how to analyze the market you are not expected to buy when it's about falling, having the full knowledge is very important.

This not a good felling at all, but I think if you have good knowledge on how to analyze the market you are not expected to buy when it's about falling, having the full knowledge is very important.
I was not buying when the market was on bearish season , I bought it when the price of bitcoins was at its peak. Little did I know that the price of bitcoins will reverse from that moments.

I was not buying when the market was on bearish season , I bought it when the price of bitcoins was at its peak. Little did I know that the price of bitcoins will reverse from that moments.
That's a good idea, but if you are a financial market analyst you can say, you like buying the market when it's in a discount, that's the terms we use while trading.

That's a good idea, but if you are a financial market analyst you can say, you like buying the market when it's in a discount, that's the terms we use while trading.
It's not very good for me because ever since I bought it then when the price of bitcoins was at its highest value, since then there has been a complete reversal even till this day.

It's not very good for me because ever since I bought it then when the price of bitcoins was at its highest value, since then there has been a complete reversal even till this day.
That's just it, if you trade forex you'll understand that most of the cryptocurrency are inversely corolated to the us dollar index, they move with the respect of the dollar.

That's just it, if you trade forex you'll understand that most of the cryptocurrency are inversely corolated to the us dollar index, they move with the respect of the dollar.
Seriously the cryptocurrency market and the forex market may be somehow complicated most especially for newbies, but as long as you are good in what you are doing, you can predict it to some extent. You are likely to master it as your experience grows.

Seriously the cryptocurrency market and the forex market may be somehow complicated most especially for newbies, but as long as you are good in what you are doing, you can predict it to some extent. You are likely to master it as your experience grows.
You are right, but I think we have only small differences between the forex and the crypto market, if you know how to analyze the market that will not be a problem to you.

Well, there's a thin difference between the two. Bitcoin saving is when you buy bitcoin when it's price is low and resell when it's price is high so, you can make your profit. A times you can wait for like 6 months before you resell at the end. While trading is you trading bitcoin on almost daily basis rely on some analysis.

Well, there's a thin difference between the two. Bitcoin saving is when you buy bitcoin when it's price is low and resell when it's price is high so, you can make your profit. A times you can wait for like 6 months before you resell at the end. While trading is you trading bitcoin on almost daily basis rely on some analysis.
You are right, Bitcoin saving is different from Bitcoin trading, if you are trading the cryptocurrency market you'll definitely understand what I mean, they are two different things.

You are right, but I think we have only small differences between the forex and the crypto market, if you know how to analyze the market that will not be a problem to you.
If you are passing through training on how to trade forex , probably with the same technical analysis skills you will not have any problem or difficulties if you have to learn how to trade cryptocurrency at the same time.

If you are passing through training on how to trade forex , probably with the same technical analysis skills you will not have any problem or difficulties if you have to learn how to trade cryptocurrency at the same time.
That's true, that's the only way you can know what price is doing, if you understand that then you can earn a considerable amount of money from trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back