What's new

Difference between trading and bitcoin savings

Trading Bitcoin has to do with investing to have more, where as saving Bitcoin has to do with keeping the ones you've gotten already, just like someone working for money and saving the money. Remember you can also save money that was given to you.

Trading and saving both are different, trading is one type gamble where we need to prediction, in few moments which where market goes like price up are down, if our prediction correct then we earns profit according to how much we take the leverage,
but if our prediction gone to be wrong then we lose our money in the same way, some times our money swiped within minutes, that's the reason stop loss necessary in trading,
Saving a bitcoin in wallet really a risk free straight, whenever we wontt sell it and book profit.

Both are closely related because both can make one profits and losses.
But the truth is, trading is a skill and saving is not .one can make or loss alot from trading.

Both are closely related because both can make one profits and losses.
But the truth is, trading is a skill and saving is not .one can make or loss alot from trading.
That's true,the are closely related, This just like Savings and trading, you cannot earn money if you save it but you can earn money when you invest.

That's true,the are closely related, This just like Savings and trading, you cannot earn money if you save it but you can earn money when you invest.
Yeah,but I think one can earn money if one save a cryptocurrency for some period of time.
Even if it is savings on a bank one would definitely earn ( a dime thought).

Yeah,but I think one can earn money if one save a cryptocurrency for some period of time.
Even if it is savings on a bank one would definitely earn ( a dime thought).
This true, but I don't think saving money in the bank is a good idea, despite the fact that they are going t give you a small amount of money but I don't think it's worth it.

This true, but I don't think saving money in the bank is a good idea, despite the fact that they are going t give you a small amount of money but I don't think it's worth it.
Indeed considering the fact that inflation is a global trend in recent times.
Saving is synonymous to loosing because by the time you are withdrawing the money doesn't have it's value as before you deposited.

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
For the beginners in the crypto currency market I suggest holding Bitcoin and altcoins rather than trading them because for someone new it would be quit difficult to predict the market.

If you are good at saving your money in your local bank, you are just giving a good leverage for the banks to trade their accounts, saving money in Banks is not a good idea.

If you are good at saving your money in your local bank, you are just giving a good leverage for the banks to trade their accounts, saving money in Banks is not a good idea.
I completely agree with your perspective,
Keeping money in the banks could make you poorer if you are not careful because the inflation might make your funds devalue

I completely agree with your perspective,
Keeping money in the banks could make you poorer if you are not careful because the inflation might make your funds devalue
That's exactly the point, I think you should have look for a good place to invest your money on than to be saving it in Banks, what do you think? Starting up a business might be a good idea.

whereas investing in bitcoin is a long-term endeavor. In bitcoin trading, users buy bitcoin and wait for some time, say few months, expecting the price to increase to sell bitcoin and earn short-term gains. Bitcoin traders may only earn a small or no profit in the short-term.

Indeed considering the fact that inflation is a global trend in recent times.
Saving is synonymous to loosing because by the time you are withdrawing the money doesn't have it's value as before you deposited.
That's true, and if you are good at saving your money in Banks your money will devalue as a result of inflation, inflation is having a negative impact in must of the countries.

That's true, and if you are good at saving your money in Banks your money will devalue as a result of inflation, inflation is having a negative impact in must of the countries.
Honestly but the big guys and investors understand this that is why they always invest in currencies that have high economic activity and high interest rates.

Honestly but the big guys and investors understand this that is why they always invest in currencies that have high economic activity and high interest rates.
That's true, that's how they earn there money, and for us to earn money all we have to do is to follow their footprints and that's all, are you trading cryptocurrencies?

Saving money in Banks is not a good idea, if you are looking for a way to invest your money I'll advise you to go for things like forex trading, you'll definitely earn a good amount of money by doing that.

Perhaps the most significant difference between trading Bitcoin and purchasing it is that when trading you can be either long or short at any given time depending on your outlook. If you buy Bitcoin outright, you obviously can only be long, and will usually just be compelled to hold through all of the volatile ups and downs in Bitcoin's price. Traders will attempt to take advantage of all the potential opportunities of Bitcoin’s volatility.

I just prefer staking my coin but i don't know if it's possible to stake bitcoin too on binance. Trading and saving of bit coin might lead to small amount of the bitcoin

Perhaps the most significant difference between trading Bitcoin and purchasing it is that when trading you can be either long or short at any given time depending on your outlook. If you buy Bitcoin outright, you obviously can only be long, and will usually just be compelled to hold through all of the volatile ups and downs in Bitcoin's price. Traders will attempt to take advantage of all the potential opportunities of Bitcoin’s volatility.
The volatility is not a disadvantage to traders especially if you are vast with the skill and experience of trading.
Both of the firm of investment could lead to profits or loss.

Saving money in Banks is not a good idea, if you are looking for a way to invest your money I'll advise you to go for things like forex trading, you'll definitely earn a good amount of money by doing that.
That's a good idea, you can earn a good amount of money if you know how to trade but if you don't know how to trade you are definitely wasting your time because you'll not gain anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back