What's new

Difference between trading and bitcoin savings

That's a good idea, you can earn a good amount of money if you know how to trade but if you don't know how to trade you are definitely wasting your time because you'll not gain anything.
Learning how to trade is very important, but most people don't want to put in some effort in other to learn, all they care about is to make money, but sadly such kinds of people ended up losing their money.

Learning how to trade is very important, but most people don't want to put in some effort in other to learn, all they care about is to make money, but sadly such kinds of people ended up losing their money.
That's completely true, most people nowadays are cashing results they are not cashing knowledge, if you have a good knowledge on how everything is working I believe you might use it as way to earn money.

That's completely true, most people nowadays are cashing results they are not cashing knowledge, if you have a good knowledge on how everything is working I believe you might use it as way to earn money.
That's not a good idea, if you are good at chasing results you won't get the good results you want, chasing knowledge is very important if you have good knowledge you can be able to get good results.

That's not a good idea, if you are good at chasing results you won't get the good results you want, chasing knowledge is very important if you have good knowledge you can be able to get good results.
Having knowledge is very important but that's not enough you need to have a lot of things that will help you earn money, having , you also need to be serious.

Having knowledge is very important but that's not enough you need to have a lot of things that will help you earn money, having , you also need to be serious.
That's right, if you are not serious with what you are doing I'm very sure you'll not succeed, if you have good experience that's not enough you need to focus.

That's right, if you are not serious with what you are doing I'm very sure you'll not succeed, if you have good experience that's not enough you need to focus.
Having a good focus is very important, if you are not that focus it will be very hard for you to get what you want, that's why you are expected to have a mentor, I think that will very much help.

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
I believe that saving bitcoin means keeping this cryptocurrency in your wallet for an extended period, which undoubtedly renders it prone to the volatile nature of the crypto market. On the other hand, the goal ideally in trading is to make profit swiftly

The two are closely connected but the real difference is how one gain profits.
Im trading you can earn and lose either the markets is bullish or bearish but if you are saving you only make money in bullish market.

Having a good focus is very important, if you are not that focus it will be very hard for you to get what you want, that's why you are expected to have a mentor, I think that will very much help.
No matter how experienced you are if you don't have focus all the experience you have is vanity, having a good experience is not all you need before you can succeed.

No matter how experienced you are if you don't have focus all the experience you have is vanity, having a good experience is not all you need before you can succeed.
Focus and discipline are absolutely essential in the field of trading.
The lack of them can be very deadly to a trade and would eventually results to losses.

Investment means that you are buying something to keep it for a long time so that it is going to appreciate in value and myself whilst trading means you can take advantage of upward and downward movement.

That's true, not only focus you need to have a lot of things before you can succeed, having success is not an easy thing you have to blend many things before you can achieve that.

That's true, not only focus you need to have a lot of things before you can succeed, having success is not an easy thing you have to blend many things before you can achieve that.
I agree with what you said, the fact about making money online is if you do the needful you can actually earn a considerable amount of money, you need to take everything you do serious.

I agree with what you said, the fact about making money online is if you do the needful you can actually earn a considerable amount of money, you need to take everything you do serious.
That's exactly my point,if you are a serious type you can earn a good amount of money online to make your ends meet, you need to chase the knowledge first.

I completely agree that trading and saving both still result in profits, thus it makes sense to combine the two.
If you're active, you can trade and make money, but if you're looking for something more passive, you can save in your cryptocurrency wallet and watch your money increase.

That's exactly my point,if you are a serious type you can earn a good amount of money online to make your ends meet, you need to chase the knowledge first.
That's the truth, if you are following after the right thing there's no way you can keep failing, if you have this mindset you'll definitely get the good results.

That's the truth, if you are following after the right thing there's no way you can keep failing, if you have this mindset you'll definitely get the good results.
You are right, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't understand this, if you want to succeed you have to work hard before you can get it, nothing good comes easy.

You are right, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't understand this, if you want to succeed you have to work hard before you can get it, nothing good comes easy.
That's completely true, nothing good comes easy, if you want success you need to work hard in other to get it, that's why if you are lazy you cannot succeed.

That's completely true, nothing good comes easy, if you want success you need to work hard in other to get it, that's why if you are lazy you cannot succeed.
Saving money is actually a good idea, you can fall back to that money you saved especially if you do have anything to fall back to, I like the idea of savings money.

Saving money is actually a good idea, you can fall back to that money you saved especially if you do have anything to fall back to, I like the idea of savings money.
If you are good at saving up, I don't think you'll have a problem in the future, it will help you to overcome a lot of things especially if you don't have enough to take good care of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back