What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin has increased a bit in the recent times and I think that investors should acts wise and still trade on hourly basis if they have invested a lot of capital in Bitcoin or any other crypto coin. Crypto coins are volatile in nature and can fluctuate at any time.

Companies choose to invest in the United States for a variety of reasons. From access to capital and the world's largest market, leadership in innovation, .

The price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies always increases and decreases and that is the reason I'm not of people make money trading them.
Post automatically merged:

There is a recent increase in the price of Bitcoin but currently as of now there is a decrease but I see that it is looking for it support. I think it will rise before the end of this week to over 50 thousand dollars.

Last edited:
When Bitcoin decrease to $32k I was not getting worry or sad much about my investment on it because I believe that Bitcoin will raise up back to its feet. And as I invest on Bitcoin I do not bear in mind to get by a quick profits, I invested on it to gain much profit within a bit long Time.
I will say that you have been investing in bitcoin for long. But there are some new investors that don't know this. They don't have patience but they will sell there coin when they are not supposed to sell

I also noticed a sharp increase in the price of the crypto currency exchange Business and not only on Bitcoin only. I think the best way to make progress in the market is to always monitor the Business

yes if course ,Yes of course bitcoin was even higher to about 37$ and later
dropped to around 31$ but there was not too much worry
because I knew it was going to rise back even above 40$ and
counting more. Bitcoin has truely increased back and will do
more than that in the future.

Yeah and it is to be expected and not a reason to fret or anything, crypto is volatile so that means there would be ups and downs down the line but not necessarily spelling doom

Topic locked. Please avoid creating further topics like this @Sincerem, when there are already existing discussions regarding the price of Crypto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back